Harmony cruisers check your prices

Thanks so much for your original post, Ourusualbeach! I have been researching for a while, and most cruises when I'm available were way over my budget. I just put a courtesy hold on a D7 balcony on the February 4, 2017 Eastern sailing, and after taxes, fees, gratuities, and insurance, our total was $2,017 or $144 per person/per day. That's incredible!!!

YaaaaaaHooooooooooooooo!!!! We all got price drop on Harmony of the Seas for December 2016 (Party of 7 cabins)...Drop anywhere from 1300 to 1400 smack a roos :D Ain't life grand :)

Edited by kdnurs

Yet another thank you! I placed a courtesy hold on a boardwalk balcony in December 2016, total of $1,446 for two of us (cruise fare and taxes/fees). Checked again literally five minutes later to show a friend the deck plan, price was up by $157.

I called Royal yesterday morning. It took Crown & Anchor 3 minutes to adjust my price and send me the new paperwork. I saved $537.00 on our balcony cabin !! Yay ! That's a nice chunk of change. :)

Prices on Harmony were still cheap this morning for my January B2B cruises. I guess since Harmony was not part of BOGOHO that it was overlooked by Royal when 30-30-30 came out. I don't believe we'll every see rates this low on balconies for Oasis class ships ever again. Thanks Royal!

Harmony prices were truly reduced 30%, with balconies costing LESS than OVs and insides! I booked a 3 night sampler and a 7 night Eastern Caribbean. I was able to snag the last neighborhood balcony, a CP, on the 3 nighter for $370pp (plus taxes/fees and less balcony discount). And, while not 30% less than her sister ships for same 7-night Eastern itinerary and time frame, a B2 balcony was $150-$200 less for this new ship. I'm a happy cruiser!

~ Judy

I couldn't resist the price on Harmony balconies as well. I moved my 2017 Allure booking over to Harmony and grabbed a second room for family. I hate to miss a deal. My Allure price was an all time low, but I have high hopes for the new ship.

Called Royal yesterday and got $230 off our little 3 night Harmony pre-crossing cruise and then another $300 off for the Oct 2016 crossing.

Wife is currently on the Jewel and I got in touch with her and this afternoon, she booked a B2B on the Harmony for Feb 4 & 11, 2017. Got a D8 oceanview balcony on deck 6 right around the corner from the Boardwalk. Price was the cheapest I've seen for oceanview Oasis class balconies plus got the OBC for her booking these cruises while on the Jewel. Life is good.

Tim

[B]Really had no plans to book the HOTS...but...couldn't resist...taking the entire family, our adult children, their spouses and two grandchildren...and a first time for us (we usually book JS's) instead opted for the last four aft Boardwalk cabins. [/B]

[B]What are your opinions on these deck #9 cabins ?[/B]

[B]Does anyone know if/can the partitions open on these type cabins?[/B]

[quote name='Ourusualbeach']Harmony is included in the current 30/30 sale.

As she was not participating in the BOGO sale her prices were not inflated and the 30% off balconies is actually 30% off.

Just saved $480pp x 4 for March break 2017.:)[/QUOTE]

Yes there are some great balcony deals even lower than insides.

[quote name='Ashland'][B]Really had no plans to book the HOTS...but...couldn't resist...taking the entire family, our adult children, their spouses and two grandchildren...and a first time for us (we usually book JS's) instead opted for the last four aft Boardwalk cabins. [/B]

[B]What are your opinions on these deck #9 cabins ?[/B]

[B]Does anyone know if/can the partitions open on these type cabins?[/B][/QUOTE]

Our previously booked Feb 2016 Oasis Boardwalk balcony will be our first balcony and our first Oasis class cruise, but I've read several of the reviews. I believe these cabins will be fantastic with great views of the Aqua theater, the Boardwalk and the ocean aft. The CP balconies are reported to be warm and airless, though they are said to be qieter than BB.

I've read that the partitions do open and I've seen pictures that show it open. My brother and I have adjacent BB so I did pay attention to the balcony partitions. I hope to get ours opened.

I already had 5 booked cruises, but there was no way I could pass up the prices on HOTS. So I booked 2 cabins for a b2b on Harmony for my brother and I and our wives. :thumbup: It's hard to beat a balcony for less money than an inside, helped by our balcony discount, of course. I actually had to do the trial booking twice to believe the price. I managed to snag 2 Boardwalk Balcony cabins for us right near the rock climb (#2 & 3 from the end.)

I saw a lot of posts for the February 4th and the 11th bookings that we are on. Don't forget to come on over to the roll call for these cruises. Edited by Hawaiifrank