Booking On Board with 123GO

jason3695

I am cruising the Reflection next week and I for sure want to take advantage of the onboard booking program as the best way to remedy post-cruise depression is to book another! Does anyone know if the 123GO is available while on board? And are there any added benefits to booking it while on board?

I am cruising the Reflection next week and I for sure want to take advantage of the onboard booking program as the best way to remedy post-cruise depression is to book another! Does anyone know if the 123GO is available while on board? And are there any added benefits to booking it while on board?

Just off Summit Sunday and it was. We had the version where Concierge or higher gets all 3 perks (doesn't seem to be offered online) plus extra OBC for booking onboard. I think it was an extra $150 for 7 day cruises. Oh, and I think the 123 OBC was more than online? We wound up with $450 OBC, drinks, and prepaid tips.

Just off Summit Sunday and it was. We had the version where Concierge or higher gets all 3 perks (doesn't seem to be offered online) plus extra OBC for booking onboard. I think it was an extra $150 for 7 day cruises. Oh, and I think the 123 OBC was more than online? We wound up with $450 OBC, drinks, and prepaid tips.

Awesome! Thanks for the info...I'm excited to spend some money onboard!!

On our SA cruise on the Infinity this past Jan. We booked a 12 day British Isles cruise for 2016 in a concierge cabin and got;

$300 OBC

Paid gratuities

Classic drink pkg

Plus another $300 taken off our account on the Infinity

From now on before taking a cruise we will research which cruise we would like to take next and check it out while onboard.

On our SA cruise on the Infinity this past Jan. We booked a 12 day British Isles cruise for 2016 in a concierge cabin and got;

$300 OBC

Paid gratuities

Classic drink pkg

From now on before taking a cruise we will research which cruise we would like to take next and check it out while onboard.

That's odd. While onboard the Equinox this past winter, we booked the 12 NIGHT BRITISH ISLES CRUISE for May 26, 2016 on the Silhouette. Booked in an AQ.

We are receiving:

123 GO

$300 OBC

Gratuities

Classic Drinks Pkg.

However, the onboard booking incentive is only $200 OBC (we took the future OBC for the Silhouette cruise.) :confused: We paid $100 pp deposit which = to $200 OBC. What was your deposit?

Edited by Iamthesea

Well I just tried it while on board the Infinity last week. Was told that the OBC had to be taken on the current cruise. That was not what I wanted as I already had OBC for the current cruise. Had previously always been able to take the OBC for the newly booked cruise. So, for the first time in years, I did not do an onboard booking.

Well I just tried it while on board the Infinity last week. Was told that the OBC had to be taken on the current cruise. That was not what I wanted as I already had OBC for the current cruise. Had previously always been able to take the OBC for the newly booked cruise. So, for the first time in years, I did not do an onboard booking.

I was on the same cruise. When I went to book I told the sales manager, Anita that I do not want the OBC for the current druise. She says that she will email Miami to see if I can use it on the next cruise instead. The next day she says that Miami replied back yes. For my ocean view cabin, I received $125 OBC for next cruise and $200 OBC from the 123go. And they were combinable with the resident's discount. So I guess it depends on who you talked to.

Sorry to deviate slightly from the main topic, but those of you who are familiar with the 123Go may be able to help me understand. On the Celebrity website (which may be the main issue given it's issues) I don't see how to find a quote with the 123Go promotion. Do I enter a code? How can I tell if the sailing I am pricing is included in the promotion? Many thanks for anyone who can help me figure this out. P.S. If not obvious, I am new to Celebrity, so please be patient :)

Edited by VaCruzers

I was on the same cruise. When I went to book I told the sales manager, Anita that I do not want the OBC for the current druise. She says that she will email Miami to see if I can use it on the next cruise instead. The next day she says that Miami replied back yes. For my ocean view cabin, I received $125 OBC for next cruise and $200 OBC from the 123go. And they were combinable with the resident's discount. So I guess it depends on who you talked to.

Well, unfortunately, we did not talk to Anita. Both my sister and I talked to two different FCCs at two different times and both of us were told we had to take the OBC on the current cruise so neither of us booked a future cruise.

I talked to Captains' Club today and they say that it is NOT Celebrity policy that you need to take the OBC on the current cruise. So it sounds as it this was a case of Infinity being a rogue ship again and doing whatever it wants to. I've had experience with this previously.

In any event, Celebrity lost at least two bookings because of this.

Last December it was an either OBC for the next cruise or a more generous OBC for the cruise you were on which caused a lot of confusion for those that didn't realize they'd got the OBC immediately and thought it had disappeared on their next booked one. We chose for this upcoming one as we'd booked all excursions privately last cruise.

I'm surprised someone got the 123, OBC for booking AND the resident rate.... again, I think you'd find it depended on who you talked to because I think I'd read only 2 promotions were combinable at any time.

Sorry to deviate slightly from the main topic, but those of you who are familiar with the 123Go may be able to help me understand. On the Celebrity website (which may be the main issue given it's issues) I don't see how to find a quote with the 123Go promotion. Do I enter a code? How can I tell if the sailing I am pricing is included in the promotion? Many thanks for anyone who can help me figure this out. P.S. If not obvious, I am new to Celebrity, so please be patient :)

I'm having trouble getting it to work too....the last time it just automatically worked. I saw that there are Promo Codes to be typed in but they just don't seem to work?? If you figure this out, let me know!

Awhile back, maybe a year, Celebrity had an incentive that for Captains Club Members you would receive an extra 25 points.

I had saved the notice but now that I am try to rectify my recent cruise points I can not find it.

Does anyone have a copy or tell me where to find it?

I had booked a solo cabin and I only received credit for one person so that is another issue I need to straighten out.

Thanks in advance

$300 OBC

Paid gratuities

Classic drink pkg

Good for you! We got a similar deal for B2B Caribbean in 2016. We were allowed to apply the additional OBC to those cruises for a total of $600 per cruise. In checking the reservations, the paid gratuities are shown as "optional". Another bugaboo in Celebrity's reservation system, I guess.

Well, unfortunately, we did not talk to Anita. Both my sister and I talked to two different FCCs at two different times and both of us were told we had to take the OBC on the current cruise so neither of us booked a future cruise.

I talked to Captains' Club today and they say that it is NOT Celebrity policy that you need to take the OBC on the current cruise. So it sounds as it this was a case of Infinity being a rogue ship again and doing whatever it wants to. I've had experience with this previously.

In any event, Celebrity lost at least two bookings because of this.

In March 2015 we booked two future cruises on board Infinity and for both had the future cruise OBC's moved forward to the future bookings (hard to believe but we were awash in OBC's for that cruise). It was not a problem at all and the on board people did it without having to get it "approved".

BTW in our experience there is always some additional enhancement for booking on board that is one or two perks better than the then current offerings on land.

So last year we booked a cruise onboard that had the 1-2-3 Go promo. We selected the drink package. Then immediately had the agent transfer our booking to one of our "favored" cruise agnecies who agreed (via e-mail) to further enhance our booking with pre-paid gratuities plus a generous OBC. Best of all worlds.

Hank

Jason, the NEW 123 Go promo just started Monday, June 1. For Outside cabin and higher, you can pick your perk. It is combinable with resident, sr., military rates. Additional OBC for booking a future cruise on board depending on category booked is also available to be applied to the future cruise.

Awhile back, maybe a year, Celebrity had an incentive that for Captains Club Members you would receive an extra 25 points.

I had saved the notice but now that I am try to rectify my recent cruise points I can not find it.

I had booked a solo cabin and I only received credit for one person so that is another issue I need to straighten out.

Thanks in advance

That notice was issued when they changed the Captain's Club tiers almost 2 years ago. Call the Capt. Club desk. Ask them to email you a copy of the New Tiers and the notice with the point system explained as well as details for current members.

If you booked solo, that is all the credit you will get! Sure hope you don't expect to get credit for 2 people because you paid 200%. Unfortunately, this is one of the biggest problems for a single cruiser.

If you booked solo, that is all the credit you will get! Sure hope you don't expect to get credit for 2 people because you paid 200%. Unfortunately, this is one of the biggest problems for a single cruiser.

Per Celebrity, solo travelers get double points.

--bruce T.

Celebrity.jpg.a512225e3d14c51b4b0c4736bf698659.jpg

Thanks in advance

Definitely call Captain's Club to get your double "solo booking" points. If the cruise was booked prior to the July 1, 2014 date, and you sailed after that date, their computer system does not recognize the booking as being double point qualified! Just call, and it will be rectified! :)

Definitely call Captain's Club to get your double "solo booking" points. If the cruise was booked prior to the July 1, 2014 date, and you sailed after that date, their computer system does not recognize the booking as being double point qualified! Just call, and it will be rectified! :)

Thank you I called them and they sent a message to someone to get straightened out. I heard from someone else it takes them a few months but I feel as if the ball is rolling.

Many thanks