All-Inclusive Deal

I found Celebrity has an all inclusive deal for Cruises booked May 2016- April 2017. It is the 123go but you get all 3 when you book the Concierge or above cabin. Plus I asked for a 50% off deposit and they gave that to me also. So booked the Silhouette for Jan. 2017.

Don't know if you ever cruised on X before but be prepared to have many things change before you sail.

The menus for what is included in the drink package will change.

The itinerary will change.

The cruise may even be canceled because Celebrity has decided to lease the ship for some other purpose.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Don't know if you ever cruised on X before but be prepared to have many things change before you sail.

The cruise may even be canceled because Celebrity has decided to lease the ship for some other purpose.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

:rolleyes: They're not the only cruise line to do that...

But on the positive side, Celebrity is still a great cruise line to sail on! Ignore the negative and enjoy!

I found Celebrity has an all inclusive deal for Cruises booked May 2016- April 2017. It is the 123go but you get all 3 when you book the Concierge or above cabin. Plus I asked for a 50% off deposit and they gave that to me also. So booked the Silhouette for Jan. 2017.

Now that you've booked, presumably with Celebrity directly, I suggest you look at the internet cruise sites. Some, if not many, of the larger sites will give you an additional OBC on top of the package offered by Celebrity and you can transfer your booking at get that additional benefit....and no cost to transfer.

You only have 60 days to transfer the booking.....after that, your reservation is locked to Celebrity.

I have been looking for these all inclusive offers and would like to know where you are finding them please. I see the 123go offer ..but it's not the "true" 123go. ..it's more like "Pick your perk". What am I missing? I'm looking for a Caribbean cruise.. I have seen on other sites some great deals but they seem too good to be true but I do plan on calling a few. Is it true that once you book with Celebrity that you only have 60 days to transfer your booking? What's to stop you from just cancelling with Celebrity and booking with TA anyway as long as you do it before final payment date? Thanks for any clarification that's is given.

The cruise needs to be between May 2016 and April 2017. I booked first with Celebrity to get the reduced deposit. My travel agent could not do that. I will transfer it to him and he will give me an additional $100 off final payment and additional $75 OBC.

When you book onboard, Celebrity gives you additional OBC. For example, the All In offer I received included, among other things, $300 OBC. Celebrity then added $200 for booking on board. If I cancel that reservation, I would lose that additional OBC.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Do you EVER have anything good to say about Celebrity? Why do you even bother with a company that you constant complain about? :confused:

Thanks for sharing. I'm sure this is helpful news to those looking for such a deal with Celebrity.

Do you EVER have anything good to say about Celebrity? Why do you even bother with a company that you constant complain about? :confused:

Hmmm!.....all of the things Miched referred to have happened in the past year or so. He's actually just summarizing some of the changes we've seen in the past year (and his list is far from complete).

Now that you've booked, presumably with Celebrity directly, I suggest you look at the internet cruise sites. Some, if not many, of the larger sites will give you an additional OBC on top of the package offered by Celebrity and you can transfer your booking at get that additional benefit....and no cost to transfer.

You only have 60 days to transfer the booking.....after that, your reservation is locked to Celebrity.

If you switch to a TA don't expect to catch a future 1 day price drop over a weekend or try to change to a different cruise at some point and not pay a change fee. These are the pitfalls we have encountered after switching from X to a TA within the 60 day window; we also have found that the cruise lines have really sweetened the pot on all their direct perks compared to just a few years ago. Typically you pick up an additional $200 OBC when you switch which may not be worth it if your cruise is way out in the future.

Miched........you're a little ray of sunshine, aren't you?

Lol' date=' you read my mind. He/she is often a ray of sunshine. **sarcasm**[/quote']

I am just being realistic and warning them about what can happen and how things will change.

I have future 5 cruises booked on X. One was 10 nights with a overnight before they announced the big "You asked , we answered" program. I didn't or don't care about the overnights but the cruise fit into our time frame. There has been a lot of discussion about the status of that cruise and now I see on Celebrity's website that there is now a 4 day cruise for the same ship during that time period. Has Celebrity notified us that the cruise has been canceled, no. When will they?

The other four cruises have also had their itineraries changed. Do I care? Not really as I just go along for the ride, but many book the cruises because of certain ports.

The drink pack is a nice free perk if you get it as part of a package. In the last few years the drinks covered under that package have been eliminated and are now in the premium, so now those drinks are not included like they were when chose it. Not a big deal as we upgrade to the premium. The premium upgrade has increased from $10 to $15 pp/day. I don't know what price I will be charged on board if I decide to upgrade but at the time of booking it was $10. The Molecular bar that was included in the premium is being replaced with another bar. Chances are that bar will not be covered under the premium following the lead of the other new bar.

Concerts on the lawn that were free now seem to be replaced with a for fee activity according to another thread.

Gala buffet was being held when we booked some of our cruises. They decided to cancel them. Not a big deal but many miss it.

Things that were part of the perks in AQ when we booked were eliminated and not provided.

Am I complaining, bitter or just stating the facts? I know what has happened in the last few years and not making up anything.

I am just trying to be realistic and let them know that many things will change before they cruise and to be prepared for them.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

In addition to getting more OBC, you may also be able to get a lower cruise fare.

How true. Booked two cruises on board in March and to my surprise, DW and I saved $900 on one and $400 on the second when we shifted them to a TA. So we booked a third directly with the TA and saved about $2k. Amazing. All of them came with OBCs.

If you switch to a TA don't expect to catch a future 1 day price drop over a weekend or try to change to a different cruise at some point and not pay a change fee. These are the pitfalls we have encountered after switching from X to a TA within the 60 day window; we also have found that the cruise lines have really sweetened the pot on all their direct perks compared to just a few years ago. Typically you pick up an additional $200 OBC when you switch which may not be worth it if your cruise is way out in the future.

How true. I was on CC late one Sat night when the stummbled on a topic of the Spring Savings sale. I wasn't sure if i applied to my booking so I decided to call Celebrity just after midnight eastern time. Suprisingly I got through to a rep at that hour and I saved $200 on my booking. I wouldn't dream of calling a TA at that time. If I had waited until Monday I would have lost out.

I am just being realistic and warning them about what can happen and how things will change.

The drink pack is a nice free perk if you get it as part of a package. In the last few years the drinks covered under that package have been eliminated and are now in the premium, so now those drinks are not included like they were when chose it. Not a big deal as we upgrade to the premium. The premium upgrade has increased from $10 to $15 pp/day. I don't know what price I will be charged on board if I decide to upgrade but at the time of booking it was $10. The Molecular bar that was included in the premium is being replaced with another bar. Chances are that bar will not be covered under the premium following the lead of the other new bar.

Concerts on the lawn that were free now seem to be replaced with a for fee activity according to another thread.

According to the latest information, the upgrade from the classic drink package to the premium drink package is still $10 + 18% gratuities per day

There was one post where someone hypothesized that there would be a charge for the entertainment. I have no idea if anything in the new "green whatever" program is free or for a fee.....

Edited by ghstudio

this deal is apparently only available in the u.s. I just phoned my uk ta about a solstice cruise in jan 2017. She knew nothing about it and in turn phoned celebrity who gave her that info.[/

BOOK WITH A U.S. TRAVEL AGENT!!!

Edited by wendychloecruiser

miched.....yes....I'm sure you're providing a valuable service there...well done. Now flick the switch, take a deep breath.....and tell us all the great things you love about Celebrity.

I suggest they take a deep breath... and hold it.

I still can't for the life of me figure out how someone so disillusioned and unsatisfied with the state of the Celebrity product retains multiple bookings with them. If I was that unhappy I would cut the cord and move on.

Makes you think, doesn't it?

How true. I was on CC late one Sat night when the stummbled on a topic of the Spring Savings sale. I wasn't sure if i applied to my booking so I decided to call Celebrity just after midnight eastern time. Suprisingly I got through to a rep at that hour and I saved $200 on my booking. I wouldn't dream of calling a TA at that time. If I had waited until Monday I would have lost out.

OTH one Saturday morning I received an email touting fantastic savings on most X cruises through the end of 2015. To my surprise, there was the cruise we wanted to take but hadn't booked because of the high price. We got a good A2 with free grats and a drink package for $2000 less than the going X price at the time. And as we booked on line on a weekend (the TA was closed, of course) we received a $125 OBC. Our cabin is now going for $2500 more than we paid.

Bottom line is that you just never know when the deal will appear, if it does at all.