open cabins

TeanneTX

We're on Infinity in Dec and I've noticed some people can tell when there are unsold cabins. Can anyone tell me how you do that? I'd like to see about an upgrade to AQ but I don't want to be right below the pool like we were last year on Silhouette. So I'd like to see whats available before checking with my TA.

Thanks

Teanne

I have heard that you can go to the Celebrity UK website which would be https://www.celebritycruises.co.uk/ pretend to make a booking and their website shows all the available cabin not just 5 like the US site.

I have tried it and it does show lots of cabins numbers. You can then segregate by floor and Aft, Forward or Mid-ship.

It is very different than the US site and in my opinion a bit clunky.

Edited by Jim_Iain

All cabins do not show on web site. I recently booked a cruise and told vacation planner I wanted cabin X because cabin Y wasn't showing as available. She told me cabin Y was available and her inventory had many cabins available the I could not see. Choose a cabin or more and then check with your TA or vacation planner and maybe you will be able to upgrade as you want.

Just go to one of the major cruise booking websites like cruise blank something and plug in the information like you are looking to make a reservation, that will show you the cabins available in each cat.

There is a german website that scans the available rooms. We are not allowed to name it here but you may be able to find it with some creative googling. You can find out how many rooms are available in each category without going through the tedious booking process and the available cabins are listed on deck plans so you can also see where they are located.

There is a german website that scans the available rooms. We are not allowed to name it here but you may be able to find it with some creative googling. You can find out how many rooms are available in each category without going through the tedious booking process and the available cabins are listed on deck plans so you can also see where they are located.

I've found that even that German website doesn't show all available cabins. It was showing no Sweet 16's available on a sailing that we were interested in, so when I booked, I chose a different cabin. Lo and behold, I went through the motions of a mock bookig on the Celebrity website just after completing the booking and it was available. As was 6028, 6035, 6033.... I called my TA back immediately and snagged my cabin of choice.