Fall/Winter Schedule

Ricktan

My PCC a called me a few minutes ago. The Dec cruise that I want on the Koningsdam is now showing on her computer although she can't actually book it yet. However, she said that means that at anytime it will be released for her to book so she wanted me to be aware. She said her next call will me to book it for me!! Looks like it may be soon! :)

My wonderful PCC called me this afternoon to tell me that she will be able to book the Caribbean Dec '16 on the Koningsdam for me first thing tomorrow morning!! She knows the itenirary that I want, was able to read it off and verify for me. So.....the wait for fall/winter schedules is almost over. :)

We've been waiting a long time for this! Hope it is tomorrow.

Also hope the pricing is good. Was your PCC able to give you the pricing? I booked Harmony of the Seas at a fantastic price for 1/17 while waiting for HAL to come out with their bookings on Koningsdam. I will cancel Harmony if HAL's price for the new ship is not outrageous.

I'll be looking first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the heads up!

I just called the toll free # at HAL and inquired if booking was open for Koningsdam/Caribbean and she said no but soon. She could not give me any pricing info.

I sent an email to my PCC (whom I have never used but was assigned a couple of years ago). I will post when I hear back from her.

My spirits lifted as I read this thread. Went to HAL website and found that the S. American/Antarctic cruises are scheduled to November 2016. :mad:

I am waiting for December 2016. Come on HAL...one more month...please!

We've been waiting a long time for this! Hope it is tomorrow.

Also hope the pricing is good. Was your PCC able to give you the pricing? I booked Harmony of the Seas at a fantastic price for 1/17 while waiting for HAL to come out with their bookings on Koningsdam. I will cancel Harmony if HAL's price for the new ship is not outrageous.

I'll be looking first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the heads up!

Sorry, haven't made it home yet and that's where my PCC usually contacts me

Yes, she gave all pricing. We are going NS and she had the breakdown of each category. I'll keep my fingers crossed and pass on anymore info after I get home. I know it's not the web yet but seems like fall Alaska was like that. People on here posted that they had booked through TA or PCC but took another day or so before it was loaded on the website. Hopefully we will be able to see ALL iteneraries soon!

We aren't interested in the Koningsdam so guess we will have to wait even longer for the other Caribbean itineraries.

The new cruises are in Polar Online and will likely hit the web in a day or two.

I checked while I was in there for March 2017 to see what ships show up and at this time it's only Koningsdam, so I suspect you are correct on a longer wait for other ships.

I just had my travel agent call .... Koningsdam NOT available for booking for Christmas/New Years 2016 at present. Should be available .... soon*

* definition of soon:

Tomorrow

Next week

Week After

When we feel like it

So frustrating!

I just had my travel agent call .... Koningsdam NOT available for booking for Christmas/New Years 2016 at present. Should be available .... soon*

* definition of soon:

Tomorrow

Next week

Week After

When we feel like it

So frustrating!

Holiday cruises are usually released in a special grouping that is specifically just those holiday sailings so yeah, right now those are the exceptions.

I see the 14DEC16 9-day E. Carib and then the next one showing is 08JAN17 7-day E. Carib.

Holiday cruises are usually released in a special grouping that is specifically just those holiday sailings so yeah, right now those are the exceptions.

I see the 14DEC16 9-day E. Carib and then the next one showing is 08JAN17 7-day E. Carib.

Do you by chance "see" the Nov 23, 2016 11 day sailing?

Do you by chance "see" the Nov 23, 2016 11 day sailing?

Sure do:

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US 23NOV16 WED DEPART 4:00PM

At Sea 24NOV16 THU AT SEA

At Sea 25NOV16 FRI AT SEA

Philipsburg, Sint Maarten 26NOV16 SAT ARRIVE 8:00AM DEPART 3:00PM

Castries, Saint Lucia 27NOV16 SUN ARRIVE 8:00AM DEPART 4:00PM

Scenic Cruising Soufriere Bay 27NOV16 SUN

Bridgetown, Barbados 28NOV16 MON ARRIVE 8:00AM DEPART 5:00PM

Fort-De-France, Martinique 29NOV16 TUE ARRIVE 8:00AM DEPART 5:00PM

Daylight passing Mount Pelee 29NOV16 TUE

Basseterre, St Kitts and Nevis 30NOV16 WED ARRIVE 8:00AM DEPART 5:00PM

St. Thomas, U.S.V.I. 01DEC16 THU ARRIVE 8:00AM DEPART 5:00PM

At Sea 02DEC16 FRI AT SEA

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 03DEC16 SAT ARRIVE 8:00AM DEPART 3:00PM

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US 04DEC16 SUN ARRIVE 7:00AM

Yes I know the formatting is all screwed up, but all the info is in there...

Edited by InTheWASide

Congratulations and Thank You! Reading your post is what made me call my PCC this morning and booked with our pick of stateroom.

Funny....I read your post on the other thread and responded with good wishes for your booking, didn't see this yet! I'm so glad you got what you wanted and even happier if my info helped! Yah for us!!!:)