Choice Air

I have never used Choice Air but I am having trouble finding it thru the RCL website. When I click on it, it just returns to the same page, over and over. Is there some other way to check it for prices?

I have never used Choice Air but I am having trouble finding it thru the RCL website. When I click on it, it just returns to the same page, over and over. Is there some other way to check it for prices?

Try http://www.choiceair.com.

Click on "Quick Flight Search Only".

Edited by clarea

Choice Air offers the same rates as if you booked airfare on your own and there is a charge to use it.

This is true for domestic flights.

However, for overseas flights, especially for one-way overseas flights, Choice Air has much better pricing.

This is true for domestic flights.

However, for overseas flights, especially for one-way overseas flights, Choice Air has much better pricing.

I'm going by my own experience. Four friends and I flew round trip from Buffalo to Venice for a cruise. All 4 of them used Choice Air and I booked my own airfare on the same flights. They each paid $400 more than I did plus they had the extra fee tacked on that is charged for using Choice Air.

I'm going by my own experience. Four friends and I flew round trip from Buffalo to Venice for a cruise. All 4 of them used Choice Air and I booked my own airfare on the same flights. They each paid $400 more than I did plus they had the extra fee tacked on that is charged for using Choice Air.

That sounds like you got a very good price. What booking site and airline did you use?

That sounds like you got a very good price. What booking site and airline did you use?

I booked on the US Air website directly. I never understood such a big difference in price. Maybe I just got lucky.

I used Choice Air to fly to Sydney, Australia last year for my husband & I. Through the airline sites I ran across $1250 PP, CA we paid $841.91 PP 1 way. Marie that was a great price you got.

I paid $1200 for a roundtrip ticket I booked on the US Air website and the others paid $1600 for same flights booking with CA. So mine was $400 less.

I booked on the US Air website directly. I never understood such a big difference in price. Maybe I just got lucky.

I usually check with several sites, including the airline's own sites, and have never seen them even close to Choice Air for overseas flights. For example, when we flew to Barcelona in 2013, Delta was around $1800pp one way, and Choice Air was $550. You really got a good deal.

Sydney to LAX last fall was $619 through Choice Air. Anywhere from $1,000 to $2,200 from the Airlines. :D

Going the other way in April next year, $853 from Air New Zealand, $754 from Choice Air. :)

Not EVERY flight listed by Choice Air is always a great deal, but MANY are. ;)

As posted by clarea...ONE WAY flights to or from Europe are quite often RIDICULOUSLY inexpensive. :cool:

Minneapolis to London was $394!

Quite often, it's less to book your own connection to a major gateway like LAX/SFO/SEA and use Choice just for the long leg.

Edited by teecee60

We plan on using CA. How much is the charge? Part of the benefit, from what I understand, is they guarantee to get you to the ship if delays or what not keep you from arriving on time. This won't really apply to us because we plan on arriving in London 3 days early. We are too far out to book anyway but will do lots of research when flights start opening up.

We plan on using CA. How much is the charge? Part of the benefit, from what I understand, is they guarantee to get you to the ship if delays or what not keep you from arriving on time. This won't really apply to us because we plan on arriving in London 3 days early. We are too far out to book anyway but will do lots of research when flights start opening up.

They charge $15 per person for domestic flights and $25 per person for international flights.

They charge $15 per person for domestic flights and $25 per person for international flights.

That's not bad, considering the usual price difference.

Is there a set time the bookings open up, like 1 year before sail date or something like that? i tried checking prices to barcelona for the Harmony TA in oct 2016, but kept getting no results despite trying from 4 different airports. i'm presuming it's just too far out....?

That's not bad, considering the usual price difference.

Is there a set time the bookings open up, like 1 year before sail date or something like that? i tried checking prices to barcelona for the Harmony TA in oct 2016, but kept getting no results despite trying from 4 different airports. i'm presuming it's just too far out....?

Seats will open up about 300 days before the last day of the cruise. The same as most airlines except Southwest Airlines. There might others that open 180 days . Some airlines open at 330 days .

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Forums mobile app

Sydney to LAX last fall was $619 through Choice Air. Anywhere from $1,000 to $2,200 from the Airlines. :D

Going the other way in April next year, $853 from Air New Zealand, $754 from Choice Air. :)

Not EVERY flight listed by Choice Air is always a great deal, but MANY are. ;)

As posted by clarea...ONE WAY flights to or from Europe are quite often RIDICULOUSLY inexpensive. :cool:

Minneapolis to London was $394!

Quite often, it's less to book your own connection to a major gateway like LAX/SFO/SEA and use Choice just for the long leg.

Are you doing Sydney to Seattle next April, if so, Welcome !!:)

Bob when we flew to Barcelona in 2011 our TA using their consolidator, not the airlines got our air fare for husband & I for $600 PP on US Air, Palm Springs, via PHX & Phil. We bought our air back home from FLL

Gay

That's about the same pricing I'm looking at for this fall from STL -> BCN.

Seats will open up about 300 days before the last day of the cruise. The same as most airlines except Southwest Airlines. There might others that open 180 days . Some airlines open at 330 days .

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Forums mobile app

thank you!

some of the prices on here are crazy low. we'll be flying from the east coast to barcelona, so hopefully it won't be too bad.