sailed countdowns

delidan

Yes, very easy. Hopefully the OP will post back with a short note letting us all know if worked easily and we will be able to see that the notices are gone. It's pretty easy to simply highlight them in the signature editing box and then hit the delete key.

Yes, very easy. Hopefully the OP will post back with a short note letting us all know if worked easily and we will be able to see that the notices are gone. It's pretty easy to simply highlight them in the signature editing box and then hit the delete key.

I'm trying to follow your instructions-we shall see!

Crochetcruise :cool:

Edited by crochetcruise

User CP

Edit Signature

Delete them, same as adding them but in reverse.

The only thing I did was to put the cursor at the end of my signature and specifically highlight what I wanted to delete. Then pressed enter and it worked.

I think if I can achieve success, ANYBODY CAN! Legally Blind with only 10% vision, and limited technical knowledge, but thanks to the patient guidance of fellow Cruise Critic members, I'm learning to do things I would NEVER have thought I would ever be able to personally DO!:D

The only thing I did was to put the cursor at the end of my signature and specifically highlight what I wanted to delete. Then pressed enter and it worked.

I think if I can achieve success, ANYBODY CAN! Legally Blind with only 10% vision, and limited technical knowledge, but thanks to the patient guidance of fellow Cruise Critic members, I'm learning to do things I would NEVER have thought I would ever be able to personally DO!:D

Things like that most people here are happy to help.

Please just ask.

I once upon a time knew a lot about tech, nowadays though a lot has left me behind.

Though you seem to have lost your future cruise too.

At least I thought that there had been one.

Maybe put it back in separately.

Thanks for the alert. The April cruise was cancelled, so I deleted it. Will go and redo my signature. I was getting muddled with the incorrect countdown.

Thanks for the alert. The April cruise was cancelled, so I deleted it. Will go and redo my signature. I was getting muddled with the incorrect countdown.

All good then.

Am having a right challenge with getting the countdown clock to display in my signature.

In a bad mood, so will leave it for tonight and calm down.

Crochetcruise:cool:

If it's getting to you probably best, then tomorrow we can walk it through if necessary.

And, as I discovered the other day, if you want your countdown clocks to display two across you just start the second one hard after the first - no space, no new line. Presumably if you then want a third to start on a new line you'd put it on a new line.

Given your vision level, if you haven't already done so PLEASE look into acquiring ZoomText. A large monitor and ZoomText can open the doors of technology for those with limited vision. Should your vision deteriorate to the point where ZoomText no longer fulfills your needs you can then investigate JAWS which will read the screen. I know people who are 100% blind who are very fast and efficient using JAWS.

Note: I work for the Department of Rehabilitation (state of California). I don't work with the consumers (I do administrative IT) but I have worked with a number of totally blind counselors who are amazing with JAWS. I also work with partially sighted counselors who make excellent use of ZoomText. A CCTV unit is also helpful for viewing hard copy documents.

Given your vision level, if you haven't already done so PLEASE look into acquiring ZoomText. A large monitor and ZoomText can open the doors of technology for those with limited vision. Should your vision deteriorate to the point where ZoomText no longer fulfills your needs you can then investigate JAWS which will read the screen. I know people who are 100% blind who are very fast and efficient using JAWS.

Note: I work for the Department of Rehabilitation (state of California). I don't work with the consumers (I do administrative IT) but I have worked with a number of totally blind counselors who are amazing with JAWS. I also work with partially sighted counselors who make excellent use of ZoomText. A CCTV unit is also helpful for viewing hard copy documents.

Thanks so much for this info! I'm losing my sight :( slowly and may need these options.

See you on the Coral,

Just had another attempt at updating my Cruise Countdown Clock. Hope it will copy and paste, here goes!

Very close but you missed the leading bracket [ before the url which is why the unwanted text shows. An easy fix. :)