MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Got the deck plans on pdf on my desktop, it is the post of it on here that is the problem having to move from side to side to read all the other posts due to the size on the screen.

I gotcha Sid,,,Unfortunately my edit button has expired so I can't resize it,,,,it looks ok on my screen,,but then again I'm using a 27" monitor :)

Ernie ... odd that they have stairs and Elevators/Lifts next to the magradome which would mean the general guests being in the YC ? does not make sense.

I think there will be key-card access doors not shown near the main forward stairs/lifts that will separates the areas. Looks like 8 lifts and two stairtowers (port & starboard) for the general guests.

Once you enter the Yacht Club (on 16 or 18) from the main stair area, there appears to be a single lift and small set of stairs inside the Yacht Club (by cabin 16035 & 18027). No doubt for Yacht Club use only. I'm guessing this small private lift/stairs will also take you up to Deck 19 just aft of the small square pool and cabanas which I'm hoping will be all for Yacht Club use. The larger main set of stairs/lifts will exit just forward of the magrodome pool area. So everything is separated from the looks of it.

I think there will be key-card access doors not shown near the main forward stairs/lifts that will separates the areas. Looks like 8 lifts and two stairtowers (port & starboard) for the general guests.

Once you enter the Yacht Club (on 16 or 18) from the main stair area, there appears to be a single lift and small set of stairs inside the Yacht Club (by cabin 16035 & 18027). No doubt for Yacht Club use only. I'm guessing this small private lift/stairs will also take you up to Deck 19 just aft of the small square pool and cabanas which I'm hoping will be all for Yacht Club use. The larger main set of stairs/lifts will exit just forward of the magrodome pool area. So everything is separated from the looks of it.

Those stairs(16035 & 18027) may also be an egress from deck 18 down to deck 16 and may not lead to deck 19 eroller,,,,I hope MSC releases the deck 19 plan soon,,,but in the meantime it sure is fun trying to figure it out!! :)

Those stairs(16035 & 18027) may also be an egress from deck 18 down to deck 16 and may not lead to deck 19 eroller,,,,I hope MSC releases the deck 19 plan soon,,,but in the meantime it sure is fun trying to figure it out!! :)

For certain they connect Decks 16 and 18, and I would assume they will connect up to Deck 19 as well if that area with the pool and cabanas are for Yacht Club use. It would be the logical way to have private access to the Yacht Club sun deck.

I agree it's fun to speculate! Who knows, MSC may never release Deck 19. If they didn't do it from the beginning seems odd they would add it later. Maybe they feel it's not important to include it? I don't know. They may be holding out because of changes, but there are still lots of announced spaces on the ship but they still released pretty much the entire plan except Deck 19. I guess time will tell!

I was taking a look at the Fincantieri website earlier and was surprised that there is no mention whatsoever of the first part of the Seaside being put into the dock or the fact that they have now removed it! no press release or reports at all nor is there any info regarding their order book beyond 2016.

I was taking a look at the Fincantieri website earlier and was surprised that there is no mention whatsoever of the first part of the Seaside being put into the dock or the fact that they have now removed it! no press release or reports at all nor is there any info regarding their order book beyond 2016.

It is quite maddening Sid!!!! Why do I have this feeling that Seaside will not be ready by December 2017???? Let's look at the progress of MSC Meraviglia as of today:

12901433_1708005402771050_6648483005488626837_o.jpg

Now let's look at MSC Seaside progress:

12795096_1706572319581025_2497244872641020806_o.jpg

Sid,,I think that pic was taken from the bow of Carnival Vista,,,,wasn't Seaside moved from the construction dock to make way for that Carnival ship?? :mad::mad::mad:

You can see Majestic Princess in the background

12524420_669361849872951_27679954197812662_n.jpg?oh=2e5a3b29902634fdec32fcaed317edcf&oe=578DE781

Edited by Mikesa1721

Mike ... You are right, I have 3 pics of the Vista from inside the dock that my friend sent me two nights ago ... :) the drydock is further forward of Majestic princess and to the right.

At least there are plenty of pieces for them to go at as soon as Vista is taken out again, Vista as you likely know is due for delivery anytime now.

Edited by sidari

Mike ... You are right, I have 3 pics of the Vista from inside the dock that my friend sent me two nights ago ... :) the drydock is further forward of Majestic princess and to the right.

At least there are plenty of pieces for them to go at as soon as Vista is taken out again, Vista as you likely know is due for delivery anytime now.

The sooner the better Sid!!! But the latest photos of the interior areas I've seen of Vista,,she is still a ways away from completion,,,

12670832_1773266456240492_3431546477717203333_n.jpg?oh=527685943a0c15d7b973ff7cda77c670&oe=577852DC

• 2 weeks later...

There has been some blow back regarding the 38 million dollar expansion/refurbish project of terminal F at the Port Of Miami. The original agreement between the Port Of Miami and MSC was for a 25 million dollar expansion of terminal F. Now,,there are some in government who want to expand the terminal even more to accommodate vessels of up to 6000 pax which will increase the budget by 13 million.