MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

I was checking out the UK site earlier to see if it had been updated any, still no news in the news section of the coin ceremony at Fincantieri! Plus I tried to do a dummy booking but I was told I either had to log in or register, the UK site is now behind the US site in terms of information on cabin sizes.

I was checking out the UK site earlier to see if it had been updated any, still no news in the news section of the coin ceremony at Fincantieri! Plus I tried to do a dummy booking but I was told I either had to log in or register, the UK site is now behind the US site in terms of information on cabin sizes.

Now that Giles Hawk is no longer there it sounds like @AntonioParadi10 needs to start cracking the whip!!! :eek:

Mike ... you have to remember that MSC offices are managed from Italy, hence the reason it takes so long to get a decision on anything! the only people cracking the whips are in Italy.

It looks like room sizes are all over the place, Insides 129 sq ft then on another page it says 150 sq ft. Balcony 150 sq ft on another page 177 sq ft. So who really knows. The cruise consultants on the Divina last week told me the inside were 12 meters which is 129 sq ft. Time will tell, i guess?????

Mike ... Thanks for posting the pics, comparing it to the ship picture it looks like the top photo is where the Lifeboats are housed with the walkway above, going off the round windows below.

Mike ... Thanks for posting the pics, comparing it to the ship picture it looks like the top photo is where the Lifeboats are housed with the walkway above, going off the round windows below.

I think so to Sid,,,,doesn't appear to fit anywhere else and it would make logical sense considering how early they are in the construction.:)

• 4 weeks later...
Anything new Mike or Sidari? Need to get my Seaside "fix" for the week! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSC Seaside info has been slim pickings,,,still on the hunt for updates though!!:D

Still no mention on the UK site of the ship or the coin ceremony! no pics for the time being as my friend is helping out elsewhere, hoping he will be back soon at his normal place.

Seems all the MSC efforts are with Meraviglia for the time being.

The only recent info I have had was informing me of the itinerary change for the December 23rd sailing 2017.

How about Ocean Cay? Have not seen much info on this either. Do you think it will be ready by the time the Seaside arrives?

Apparently work has begun on the island according to my friend's father who works in the Bahamian government. I'm hoping to get a hold of the drone video that has been taken recently to see what,,if any progress has been made to the island,,:)

Apparently work has begun on the island according to my friend's father who works in the Bahamian government. I'm hoping to get a hold of the drone video that has been taken recently to see what,,if any progress has been made to the island,,:)

Really? That is soooo exciting. I love this whole idea. I love the private Islands and I LOVE the fact that we are there ALL day