MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

No safety rail at the top and the access steps are all wrong ! Heard that Carnival have them. Maybe they should go with the ceiling foldaway beds.

I agree,,,MSC may want to re-think these beds,they don't look very safe at all,,,,,good idea but not executed very well!!!

I've sailed Carnival many times and have never seen bunk beds like those. Carnival still uses the type that recesses into the wall or ceiling. In fact I've never seen this style before. I'm assuming the upper bunk lowers and becomes the bottom cushion of the couch during the day or if not needed?

I've sailed Carnival many times and have never seen bunk beds like those. Carnival still uses the type that recesses into the wall or ceiling. In fact I've never seen this style before. I'm assuming the upper bunk lowers and becomes the bottom cushion of the couch during the day or if not needed?

I believe so eroller,,,MSC should reconsider those bunk beds I think!!

Mike ... Thanks for posting hopefully the rest of the cabin class layouts will be available soon,be good to see the Aft Aurea suite layouts. Looks like the YC area does not extend as far back as the magradome roof as you had thought earlier.

Mike ... Thanks for posting hopefully the rest of the cabin class layouts will be available soon,be good to see the Aft Aurea suite layouts. Looks like the YC area does not extend as far back as the magradome roof as you had thought earlier.

I think you're right Sid,,,I'm hoping to get a better picture of the Yacht Club Pool Deck soon,,,I didn't think MSC would dedicate that much deck space to the Yacht Club,,but held out hope anyway!! :D:D

Looks like the YC area does not extend as far back as the magradome roof as you had thought earlier.

It's actually more than I could have hoped for. It was possible that the YC might have only encompassed the very forward section of the diagram, but the fact it includes the pool a bit further aft is fantastic! I'm guessing the entry will be from that single set of stairs by cabin 18027 that we discussed earlier. It's quite an expansive deck area. I'm very pleased.

It's actually more than I could have hoped for. It was possible that the YC might have only encompassed the very forward section of the diagram, but the fact it includes the pool a bit further aft is fantastic! I'm guessing the entry will be from that single set of stairs by cabin 18027 that we discussed earlier. It's quite an expansive deck area. I'm very pleased.

It definitely could have been worse eroller!! I'm really looking forward to the two deck Yacht Club Lounge and restaurant,,,that should be sweet,,as well as the walk out area above the bridge!!:D

It definitely could have been worse eroller!! I'm really looking forward to the two deck Yacht Club Lounge and restaurant,,,that should be sweet,,as well as the walk out area above the bridge!!:D

I'm loving this ship more and more! Overall I would say outdoor deck space is more than I have seen on any mega newbuild in a long, long time!

This great new ship design partnered with a new private out island in the Bahamas and a refurbished terminal in Miami should make for an awesome experience!

I didn't realize SEASIDE will have a zip line! Starting from the funnel and going aft. OASIS and ALLURE have this and I really enjoyed it, but the one planned for SEASIDE sounds to be quite a bit longer. Very cool!

At one point I believe a free fall type ride was planned near the aft panoramic elevators but perhaps that idea has been nixed?

I'm loving this ship more and more! Overall I would say outdoor deck space is more than I have seen on any mega newbuild in a long, long time!

This great new ship design partnered with a new private out island in the Bahamas and a refurbished terminal in Miami should make for an awesome experience!

I'm hoping to get some info on Ocean Cay soon as well,,,I have a friend who's father works in the Bahamian Government and has his finger on the pulse of what's going on over there at Ocean Cay,,,:)

Be interesting to see if my guess that Aurea guests will have the area from the YC on 19 back toward the slides!

Mike ... The New Aida ship Prima has dual engines and will run on LNG while in ports supplied by Shell.

Be interesting to see if my guess that Aurea guests will have the area from the YC on 19 back toward the slides!

Mike ... The New Aida ship Prima has dual engines and will run on LNG while in ports supplied by Shell.

What will be interesting is if Yacht Club members will be able to walk through the Aurea Pool area without having to go downstairs,,,

I saw that info on Seatrade this morning,,,,LNG while in port,,diesel for main propulsion,,,I'm sure MSC will probably do the same,,,

The second Seaside ship will be based in the Med in 2018.

I see no issues with that idea re YC/ Aurea.

Hopefully it won't be an issue,,,We'll be in the Yacht Club for two weeks in April 2018 so we shall put that to the test so long as there are key card doors in that area.

So now that Seaside II will be in the Med in 2018,,,let's see if MSC Meraviglia II will make an appearance at the Port Of New York in 2019!!!

I'm new to MSC, and have an Aurea Suite booked on Seaside in Feb 2018. After reading some of the comments here, I have to ask - do the Aurea people have a separate pool? Or were you all just talking about the Yacht Club areas? Any info is appreciated since we've never sailed MSC and don't know the ins and outs of the suite levels.