MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

You guys are awesome, thanks for all the info. It's very exciting to see the Seaside become reality. I'm going on HAL's new Koningsdam in January but I'm much more excited for January 2018 on the Seaside.

Yeah, I know, Mike. I think we're at cross-purposes - I'm comparing the pics on this thread with the ones you supplied on the Meraviglia thread. The Seaside images here are soooo much nicer than the Meraviglia ones.

At the end of the day they are only mock-ups - we're just going to have to wait 'til we see the real thing LOL and a lot of water has to flow under the bridge before then, that's for sure!

Bytheway, I see one of the pics is entitled 'Comedy Club'. That'll be a new departure for MSC. I can just imagine the advertising campaign in the US leading up to the launch of Seaside :cool:

OMg even MSC got Comedy club now ? :eek::eek:

I'm new to MSC, and have an Aurea Suite booked on Seaside in Feb 2018. After reading some of the comments here, I have to ask - do the Aurea people have a separate pool? Or were you all just talking about the Yacht Club areas? Any info is appreciated since we've never sailed MSC and don't know the ins and outs of the suite levels.

If you look at the model below,,Aurea Pool Area should start where the glass begins to curve near the hot tubs port and starborad,,,and end just before the funnel. The only pool I see is on deck 18 which is the pool with the retractible roof.

<a href=Screen%20Shot%202016-03-16%20at%202.22.5

Edited by Mikesa1721

Aurea guests currently do not have a separate pool area just a sunbathing area, we have been guessing that the area will be where Mike mentioned in his post above, I would expect the pool below the magradome roof to be for all guests, the pool on the Aft may be for all guests unless MSC do what Carnival have done with Vista and made their Aft pool Adults only.

So there will be three glass bottom walkways on the Seaside,it appears that MSC have taken bits from other cruise lines and combined them in one ship, Zip Line (RCI), Glass walkways (Princess) Low level Aft pool (Carnival) Wonder what else they have borrowed ... :)

On Oasis we did not bother with the zip line after we had been on the two at Labadee.

The one of the outdoor deck shot with the tables and people that area is no longer like that, it was one of the early renders as were a few of the others that you have posted. I hope the theatre does not look like the photo, it is drab like Divina, Orchestra and Poesia have better feeling and looking theatres.

The one of the outdoor deck shot with the tables and people that area is no longer like that, it was one of the early renders as were a few of the others that you have posted. I hope the theatre does not look like the photo, it is drab like Divina, Orchestra and Poesia have better feeling and looking theatres.

Sorry, didn't know that. Strange that they were posted by the official twitter account of MSC USA today then.

]

CgjxND4WsAA9wv8%201_zps77ujk9hs.jpg

Does anybody know if these pictures are from a YC-1 cabin. The room looks bigger than a typical balcony cabin.

Yes,,,those pictures are of a Yacht Club Deluxe Suite(YC1),,226 square feet which does not include the balcony,,,take note,,,a bathtub no longer exists like on the Fantasia class ships.

Edited by Mikesa1721

Mike... Any news on that Deck 19 layout plan? Other than the one MSC showed lat week. Up to yesterday there was no news on their UK site about last week, Fincantieri have updated their press release about the coin ceremony.

Mike... Any news on that Deck 19 layout plan? Other than the one MSC showed lat week. Up to yesterday there was no news on their UK site about last week, Fincantieri have updated their press release about the coin ceremony.

Nothing yet Sid,,,I've been trying to get a hold of the press kit which usually includes the power point presentation that was used during the coin ceremony but no luck as of yet. I did see a tweet by MSC Cruises UK yesterday about more information being released soon in regards to MSC Seaside but like always,,,we'll have to play the waiting game. :mad::mad:

Nothing yet Sid,,,I've been trying to get a hold of the press kit which usually includes the power point presentation that was used during the coin ceremony but no luck as of yet. I did see a tweet by MSC Cruises UK yesterday about more information being released soon in regards to MSC Seaside but like always,,,we'll have to play the waiting game. :mad::mad:

Mike it's all your fault , :cool: we just booked 3 YC on the Seaside. Keep that info coming !!!:):)

Mike it's all your fault , :cool: we just booked 3 YC on the Seaside. Keep that info coming !!!:):)

Haaaaaa!!!! Just doing my civic duty sir!!! So the newest info I can pass along is that the inaugural sailing from Venice to Miami is available for booking,,November 30th 2017 through December 21st 2017,,,,now for a little bad news. I was informed that the deck 19 Yacht Club plan I had posted is just a concept and not a firm plan as of yet. :(

We're sailing a YC b2b onboard MSC Seaside beginning on April 21st 2018 :) :)