MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

4a13e1a82e3bec6303c9a279ec562951.jpg

Is this the picture of the YC pool? If it is than that's pretty spacious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a pic of the aft pool on the Siesta Beach Deck 16. :) Yacht Club Pool Area is on deck 19 forward.

Screen-Shot-2015-02-26-at-8.54.36-PM_zps6ioy2144.png

Edited by Mikesa1721

Those cabanas looks super cool. I heard that YC area on Divina has no umbrellas/shade.

Thanks Mike for the pic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On MSC Divina's One Pool Area,,the wind screens forward will provide some shade. The One Pool as well as the One Bar are shaded as well,,:)

Looks so cool Mike! Thanks so much for posting.

I have sent the link to a friend of ours on the Divina who is one of the Cruise Consultants.

It was funny when we were onboard and I was telling him all about the building that was being done and about the pics and info that you and Sidari have posted and Brunno was shocked that I knew more about the ship than they did. He asked if I would send any info I get to him so he can stay in the loop.

It is so exciting to actually get to see the building of the ship and to know that we will be onboard her for the first cruise. I am so excited that I have started making plans for the cruise and looking into the ports and what to do in Italy before the cruise.

Hope everyone has a great day,

Gerry

Looks so cool Mike! Thanks so much for posting.

I have sent the link to a friend of ours on the Divina who is one of the Cruise Consultants.

It was funny when we were onboard and I was telling him all about the building that was being done and about the pics and info that you and Sidari have posted and Brunno was shocked that I knew more about the ship than they did. He asked if I would send any info I get to him so he can stay in the loop.

It is so exciting to actually get to see the building of the ship and to know that we will be onboard her for the first cruise. I am so excited that I have started making plans for the cruise and looking into the ports and what to do in Italy before the cruise.

Hope everyone has a great day,

Gerry

My pleasure Gerry!!! It's good to finally see some progress being made on MSC Seaside!!!:D

Good to see MSC Fans page on facebook posting pics of Seaside, sadly my friend is still working away from the shipyard so no other pics for now ...:(

Haaaaaa!!!! I sent Kevin that pic Sid!!! We're working together with one of the guys working at the yard to try and secure more photos from him,,,we shall see!!!:D

Mike ... Friend is currently in Genoa working on the new Seven seas ship, think he may be back at the yard next week, I see they have one of the glass walkways in place on the photo.

Thanks for posting.

Mike ... Friend is currently in Genoa working on the new Seven seas ship, think he may be back at the yard next week, I see they have one of the glass walkways in place on the photo.

Thanks for posting.

Your friend needs to see if MSC Seaside II is sitting in the construction dock Sid!!

Looks like deck 7 is awaiting the glass and the open space above is where the glass walkway will be,,,hopefully more pics will come to give us a better look at her progress,,,but for now,,I'll take what I can get!!!:D:D