MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

She is starting to take a great shape! Is that yellow beam where the front of the ship is going to end or are they going to be building her farther down to the left side of picture)?

Thanks so much Mike for the pictures of the ship. LOVE them!

Have a great evening,

Gerry

She is starting to take a great shape! Is that yellow beam where the front of the ship is going to end or are they going to be building her farther down to the left side of picture)?

Thanks so much Mike for the pictures of the ship. LOVE them!

Have a great evening,

Gerry

I believe the front of the construction dock is just behind the yellow gantry crane section Gerry. A view from above would verify that,,:D

Thanks Mike for the pictures and all the answers you have for us.

Just one more question-Where did you get the link to put your club card in your signature? I would love to put one in mine.

Thanks again and keep the pictures coming, I really enjoy seeing them,

Gerry

Just one more question-Where did you get the link to put your club card in your signature? I would love to put one in mine.

Gerry

if you upload an image of your card (photoshop out any personal info) to the likes of "photobucket" or Flickr and then you can insert an imaged from that site.

I've just added my card to my signature by that method

Pete

Gerry

I make them in photoshop and then post them for you to copy and paste from my photobucket library. I need your ship, sail start and end dates, voyager club level, and deck number,,and experience level( Bella, Fantastica,,etc.) :D

Fabulous Mike!

Black Card Level

MSC Divina 12-6-16 to 12-16-16,

Deck 13, Fantastica Level

Assembly station C,

cabin # 13049,

Villa Rosa Dining table 973,

Internet # 7680430

MSC Seaside

11-30-2017-12-20-2017

Deck 15 Fantastica Level

Assembly Station ?

Cabin # 15149

Dining Room ?

Internet 7680430

MSC Seaside

1-27-18 to 2-3-18

Deck 15 Aurea level

Aft wrap around cabin # 15239

Asembly Station ?

Dining Room?

Internet 7680430

Thanks so much for doing this for me,

Gerry

Fabulous Mike!

Black Card Level

MSC Divina 12-6-16 to 12-16-16,

Deck 13, Fantastica Level

Assembly station C,

cabin # 13049,

Villa Rosa Dining table 973,

Internet # 7680430

MSC Seaside

11-30-2017-12-20-2017

Deck 15 Fantastica Level

Assembly Station ?

Cabin # 15149

Dining Room ?

Internet 7680430

MSC Seaside

1-27-18 to 2-3-18

Deck 15 Aurea level

Aft wrap around cabin # 15239

Asembly Station ?

Dining Room?

Internet 7680430

Thanks so much for doing this for me,

Gerry

Here you go Gerry!!! You can right click on the picture and then save it to your computer!!:D Please check them to make sure I didn't miss anything!:D Once you have them saved,,upload them to photo bucket or wherever you store your photos,,

MSC%20TNGALOHA%20Room%20Keys%203_zps45sw5ll6.png

Edited by Mikesa1721

Thanks Mike, I got it uploaded now I have to figure out how to make it bigger.

I wish I wasn't so illiterate when it comes to computers! :eek: :confused:

I tried to download it in to Shutterfly but that won't work and I tried photobucket. That is where I got it to upload but only it is super small.

Hopefully I will figure it out yet today,

Thanks again

Gerry

Thanks Mike, I got it uploaded now I have to figure out how to make it bigger.

I wish I wasn't so illiterate when it comes to computers! :eek: :confused:

I tried to download it in to Shutterfly but that won't work and I tried photobucket. That is where I got it to upload but only it is super small.

Hopefully I will figure it out yet today,

Thanks again

Gerry

Try this,,,right click on the image I posted for you,,"COPY IMAGE ADDRESS" and then paste the url at the top of your signature,,

Mike, I tried the right click and I don't get the COPY IMAGE ADDRESS. So I tired to just copy it and went to User CP and pasted it and I got file is too large. Like I said I am illiterate when it comes to computers. :)

Gerry

Mike, I tried the right click and I don't get the COPY IMAGE ADDRESS. So I tired to just copy it and went to User CP and pasted it and I got file is too large. Like I said I am illiterate when it comes to computers. :)

Gerry

Gerry,,when you edit your signature,,there is a box like the picture below,,you need to paste the url from photo bucket like mine is,,,do not use the upload image file below the box,, Here is the address of your image,,copy the entire url and paste it into the top of your signature: http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag279/Mikesa1721/MSC%20TNGALOHA%20Room%20Keys%203_zps45sw5ll6.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-27%20at%206.36.57%20PM_zpsyzd4pyyr.png

Edited by Mikesa1721

Gerry,,when you edit your signature,,there is a box like the picture below,,you need to paste the url from photo bucket like mine is,,,do not use the upload image file below the box,, Here is the address of your image,,copy the entire url and paste it into the top of your signature: http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag279/Mikesa1721/MSC%20TNGALOHA%20Room%20Keys%203_zps45sw5ll6.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-27%20at%206.36.57%20PM_zpsyzd4pyyr.png

Mike, I did that and this is what copied and pasted.

Voyagers%20Club%20cards1%20-%20Copy_zpsblaq0u1d.png

Sorry to be such a pain,

Gerry

I am still a little confused about the layout of the aft S3 aurea suites. The MSC site only gives a deck 9 extended balcony layout but the site below has a diagram for the aft S3 (sorry, couldn't figure out how to include the image).

I hope the diagram is correct. I like the divided room layout.

http://www.cruiseshipdeckplan.com/msc-seaside/

I am still a little confused about the layout of the aft S3 aurea suites. The MSC site only gives a deck 9 extended balcony layout but the site below has a diagram for the aft S3 (sorry, couldn't figure out how to include the image).

I hope the diagram is correct. I like the divided room layout.

http://www.cruiseshipdeckplan.com/msc-seaside/

That is not a correct representation of the aft staterooms,,,the balcony is a wrap around,,not sure about the interior layout yet however,,

MSC-Seaside-Suite.gif

That is not a correct representation of the aft staterooms,,,the balcony is a wrap around,,not sure about the interior layout yet however,,

MSC-Seaside-Suite.gif

Well, at least I'm not the only curious one about this. (My $5.00 bounty is still in effect..)

I'm not sure that layout is correct. Besides the balcony, the door is in the wrong place. Depending on which side you have, the door will have to be on the extreme inboard portion of the room and you will have to make an immediate right or left turn once in the room.

It would be nice if there is a separate living and bed room though.

Sorry about the quality of the photo folks,,,I had to take a screen shot from my phone because this picture was sent to me via direct message from instagram. MSC Seaside stern thruster with her propeller boss housings installed!!

Screenshot_20160728-151428_zpsazia3bay.png