MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Mike ...Good to see photos still getting out of the yard while we are cruising the highways and byways of Queensland, we are currently in a place called Mac Kay and today we will be heading to our next stop at Airline beach.

To shed a bit of info on the Aft Suites, the diagram was sent to Cruisedeckplans by MSC, the Front centre cabin may have that layout due to it having the small cubicle which can also be seen on the front of the ship model.The layout for the Aft suites like Deck 19 is not yet available.

Mike ...Good to see photos still getting out of the yard while we are cruising the highways and byways of Queensland, we are currently in a place called Mac Kay and today we will be heading to our next stop at Airline beach.

To shed a bit of info on the Aft Suites, the diagram was sent to Cruisedeckplans by MSC, the Front centre cabin may have that layout due to it having the small cubicle which can also be seen on the front of the ship model.The layout for the Aft suites like Deck 19 is not yet available.

Drive safe Dave!!! I'm hoping to have some more pics tomorrow if all goes well,,,:D

Thanks Mike, awesome photo. I'm leaving for a river cruise next week and I think I'm more excited by the Seaside. I hope Ocean Cay is also starting to show some progress.

Bob

Have a great trip CTBob!!! I've heard construction has begun on the island,,hopefully some photos or drone video will emerge soon!!:D

Have a safe trip and enjoy your cruise Bob.

Sidari, hope your trip is going good and you are getting some much deserved rest.

Mike, I still LOVE my new signature. Thank you so much for helping me.

Morning everyone hope all have a great day,

Gerry

Edited by TNGALOHA

I would have thought a new ship of this size would have azipods?

I think the hull design as well as the engine room size may have contributed to the use of a traditional prop and rudder design. You need significantly more electrical equipment to drive azipods so perhaps there wasn't enough of room in the design of MSC Seaside to allow for the additional equipment. Of course without talking with the engineers,,I'm really just guessing at this point,,,:)

I think the hull design as well as the engine room size may have contributed to the use of a traditional prop and rudder design. You need significantly more electrical equipment to drive azipods so perhaps there wasn't enough of room in the design of MSC Seaside to allow for the additional equipment. Of course without talking with the engineers,,I'm really just guessing at this point,,,:)

That could be why. I thought azipods were more efficient and was the way most new cruise ships were going.