MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

I'm dying to find a true rendering of the Grand Suite #11003 to see how big the Balcony will be. Will it have a forward wrap-around?

Looking at the model which I pointed out for a passenger sailing in 11002,,it looks like you will have an ocean view forward and a balcony on the port side of the ship,,,

MSC%20Seaside%20Front%2011002_zpszq8pl2og.jpg

Looking at the model which I pointed out for a passenger sailing in 11002,,it looks like you will have an ocean view forward and a balcony on the port side of the ship,,,

MSC%20Seaside%20Front%2011002_zpszq8pl2og.jpg

Starboard surely, Mike :confused:

Starboard surely, Mike :confused:

11003 is on the port side Bea,,that was an old pic from a passenger who wanted to know the same thing but booked 11002. I just used the same pic to show the forward staterooms,,,:D

11003 is on the port side Bea,,that was an old pic from a passenger who wanted to know the same thing but booked 11002. I just used the same pic to show the forward staterooms,,,:D

Doh ............... that's what happens when one only half-reads the posts :o Focus is elsewhere, tonight :rolleyes:

Thank you Mikesa1721. Now I'm getting really excited! BTW you are about 45 minutes from where I live. I will begin looking for Airfare next Fall. I'm currently looking for airfare to Orlando for our Carnival Sunshine Cruise next March

Edited by mabones
wrong post

Thank you Mikesa1721. Now I'm getting really excited! BTW you are about 45 minutes from where I live. How are you doing on finding reasonable airfare to Orlando? Jet Blue is very high.

We still have family on the West coast of Florida so we fly Southwest into Fort Myers and then drive across Alligator Alley to Miami. I've gotten flights one way for 135.00 from TF Green International.:D

Hi Mike ... As we will be going down under for a while I will leave you to keep up with the pictures ... :D :)

Hopefully we will be able to look in at some point assuming we can find WiFi at our stop off places.

Hi Mike ... As we will be going down under for a while I will leave you to keep up with the pictures ... :D :)

Hopefully we will be able to look in at some point assuming we can find WiFi at our stop off places.

Have a great trip Dave!!! Pop in from time to time,,hopefully I'll have some more pics soon!!:D