MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Finally, my cabin is onboard!! Deck 15 aft cabin!! Love how big it is going to be!

Thanks Mike for posting and Thanks Kevin for the pictures. Love being able to follow along as she is constructed!

Gerry

Edited by TNGALOHA

Wow! The Seaside is certainly going to be different. Is that a walkway way up there?

I believe it is. I noticed that on the models from earlier in the thread, really suspended up there on the top deck and I think it overhangs the pool that is on deck 7 (?). Pretty daring design if you ask me.

Glad to see my cabin is aboad as well. Now, somebody speed up time...

Still waiting for a floor plan of the aft cabins as well.

An attraction was originally planned for those curved bulkheads. Something like a free-fall style bungee jump or sky diving ride. Not sure if MSC has nixed those plans or are just keeping it under wraps.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by eroller

Would not like to be in those side cabins under that overhang, at least ours on deck 14 Aft is up there now.

Ernie ... assuming those side walls are part of the aft cabins which I think they are I doubt they would be putting anything on them.

bob ... The bridge across should be fun, I wonder if anyone will attempt to jump into the aft pool having had to much to drink!

Ernie ... assuming those side walls are part of the aft cabins which I think they are I doubt they would be putting anything on them.

!

I was lucky enough to view a rendering where there was in fact an attraction going down both those walls adjacent to the center glass elevators. The aft cabins there actually have the balconies more aft and around the sides of the vessel. There most certainly could be an attraction there if MSC decides to go through with it, as essentially it's just blank wall space running from the top of the vessel down. I'm guessing not everything has been revealed with SEASIDE.

Ernie ... Is this the thing you were thinking of ? it looks like a vertical seat ride, same view in the the Elevators LOL.

sea%20ride_zps5xlzwtmu.jpg

Early render showing windows all the way across the cabin and Glass balconies.

maxresdefault_zpslzdjlofw.jpg

There has clearly been a number of changes since the early renderings note the window line down both sides of the White area on each side of the Elevators. In the latest yard photo they are now long narrow slits on each cabin.

Top%20view_zpsipkuonok.jpg

Ernie ... Is this the thing you were thinking of ? it looks like a vertical seat ride, same view in the the Elevators LOL.

sea%20ride_zps5xlzwtmu.jpg

Early render showing windows all the way across the cabin and Glass balconies.

maxresdefault_zpslzdjlofw.jpg

There has clearly been a number of changes since the early renderings note the window line down both sides of the White area on each side of the Elevators. In the latest yard photo they are now long narrow slits on each cabin.

Top%20view_zpsipkuonok.jpg

It was a different rendering I saw, but yes a free fall style attraction in that spot.

Having a roller coaster bolted to the outside of my cabin would be......interesting?

You could listen to the screams all day long! Pass. I have no idea if MSC is trying to see this through or have scrapped the idea. Personally I can live without it. I would rather that lower aft pool be a quiet area and not an exit staging area for some ride.

Does anyone have a clearer image of this? I would really like to be able to read it!

I'd never put it together until now that the forward top area was going to be the Yacht Club area. (I'm slow but I make up for it by being dumb.)

Those cabanas lining the edges up there are going to be nice. Can't say I'm not jealous of the YC peeps now.