MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

That's because you probablydon't have kids who sleeps on sofa and you don't have have to walk over them to go to balcony at night ) I prefer bed by the balcony. :p

Golden bonny, I just noticed that you are on the Dec. 6th cruise for the Divina.

Come on over to the roll call for the cruise.

We also are HUGE fans of MSC and love the Divina.

Hope to see you there,

Gerry

That's because you probablydon't have kids who sleeps on sofa and you don't have have to walk over them to go to balcony at night ) I prefer bed by the balcony.

Conversely, you would have to walk past them if and when you head for the bathroom, closet, safe, or stateroom door.

Hello, we have booked the MSC Seaside Feb 2018 in the yacht club.. first cruise.. we have watched the videos where it says the yacht club will be enhanced... but no one seems to know what that will be or what that means.. to me having that experience is like no other.. So, i am wonderinf if anyone has heard what the "enhanced yacht club" is?? Thanks

Bob ... My friend at the yard reckons first week of December for the float out, another view from the overhead crane of the full shell would be great.
I think many of us are waiting to see deck 19. I still haven't found it on any deck plans. Is there a webcam to follow the float out?

Thank you for all the pictures and updates. It seems like there is some slight difference in the front facing cabins between the ship model and the actual ship. Does any one have an idea of say cabin 12003 how the balcony will look? Will there be a balcony on the port side and another facing forward. The website notes the balcony is 118sft. In one of the websites with cruise deck plans it mentions "There will also be a glass enclosed porch on the deck to protect against wind while ship is moving forward." So with that said I can't tell with the recent photos if 12003 has that or not. Thanks for your feedback.

If you take a look at post 604 above and the overhead shot from the Bow, it looks like the only cabins that will have a porch are those in the centre of the front super structure.

Meraviglia has the same porch on its balconies in the centre also.

If you take a look at post 604 above and the overhead shot from the Bow, it looks like the only cabins that will have a porch are those in the centre of the front super structure.

Meraviglia has the same porch on its balconies in the centre also.

Thanks for the feedback.