MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Happened upon this video today,

and while there is not much new there, if you pause the video at 1:07 there is a rendering of one of the suites that I haven't seen before.

So, while that could be just some random mock up of nothing, it may also be a partial rendering of one of the actual suites. Question is, which one?

I've been trying to match the door & window configuration to see if it might be the long sought after aft balcony plan, but I don't think it works. Looks Yacht Clubby to me.

Perhaps somebody with more forum chops than I have can post a screen cap, uploading photos to this thing seems like dark magic to me.

and while there is not much new there, if you pause the video at 1:07 there is a rendering of one of the suites that I haven't seen before.

So, while that could be just some random mock up of nothing, it may also be a partial rendering of one of the actual suites. Question is, which one?

I've been trying to match the door & window configuration to see if it might be the long sought after aft balcony plan, but I don't think it works. Looks Yacht Clubby to me.

Perhaps somebody with more forum chops than I have can post a screen cap, uploading photos to this thing seems like dark magic to me.

Whatever cabin that is it looks beautiful.

Could be an Aft Suite looking at the curve of the balcony although in the rendering it looks too big when you go off what you can see on the actual ship pictures, could possibly be one of the Suites at the Front of the ship though from the actual pictures they have steel wraparound balconies!

The image in the video looks like it has a glass/ Steel balcony, with no high up head on photos and all the scaffolding it is hard to tell.

Edited by sidari

Could be an Aft Suite looking at the curve of the balcony although in the rendering it looks too big when you go off what you can see on the actual ship pictures, could possibly be one of the Suites at the Front of the ship though from the actual pictures they have steel wraparound balconies!

The image in the video looks like it has a glass/ Steel balcony, with no high up head on photos and all the scaffolding it is hard to tell.

I think it could be one of the YC cabins on the port side, say either 18029 or 16037.

I am hoping to see a closeup external view of the starboard side GS cabins in the very front from deck 10 up to 14.

My latest guess is Yacht Club Royal Suite. Looking at the Stateroom Selection page on the MSC web site, the furniture layout is almost spot on, and then the window on the left would overlook the whirlpool on the balcony.

These look to be where the ship pops out to create the wider middle section which could explain the appearance of the curved balcony. It could be the angle of the decking.

So maybe Tall Cruiser has it right with 16037, and then 16024 on the opposite side.

Work has begun on MSC SEASIDE's new home in Miami. It will also be home to MSC DIVINA when completed. Terminal F is an existing terminal at PortMiami but will receive a $38 million dollar makeover. Completion is set for December 1, 2017 in time for SEASIDE's maiden arrival on December 21. Attached is a rendering. Looks nice.

31092468940_9dc3ec2d56_b.jpg

I have to say it's nothing compared to Royal Caribbean's brand new Terminal A being built from scratch at PortMiami which will truly be an iconic structure, but none the less I'm happy MSC is making such an investment in North America.

31348010311_9029186533_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is this what you mean

seaside%20suite.jpg