MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

sidari ==) Maybe I'm asking too much, but I would really like to see a picture of the starboard side near the aft... I'm trying to see if the cabin 10222 is larger than a regular balcony cabin. According to the deckplans it is, but from the pictures I saw on the internet it doesn't. I'd really like to clarify this. I have advised Fincanteri and MSL already to update their plans.

Remember to check MSC's website to compare the size (square feet/meters) of staterooms and balconies for comparison.

The Aft Panoramic Lift / Elevators only go from Deck 7 to 15 with no stops in-between, this means anyone who has a cabin in the last third of the ship will have to walk forward into the main body of the ship in order to use the Lift / Elevator either that or only use the stairs which is not possible for some people.

This seems as though it would be similar to booking a forward stateroom.

In a sense, aft / express elevators could prove to be a great idea in that it would quickly move large numbers of guests between upper and lower public spaces.

TC ... Have not seen anything video wise other than what is available via MSC.

Happy ... Yes its good to see some detail at last on the deck plans though Deck 19 still evades everyone.

RL ... The only thing to see currently inside is construction works, cabins are being put in but they are sealed so no one has access once installed, which is understandable.

There will be changes made I have no doubt as they go along so final deck plans may be some months off.

More photos from Ben Souza, from today`s visit.

Aft Cabins

aft_zpsmygjr0l8.jpg

This windows just to the left and right of the elevator shaft I though were hallway views out but now looking at the new deck plans they look to be part of the Aft cabins or am I reading to much into these new deck plans (https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Seaside/Deckplan.aspx) ?

I see what you are saying. The deck plans definitely make it look like the hall dead ends into the cabin, where I would think the door to the cabin is. They don't show any hallways that look like they could even have windows. It may very well be a window inside the cabin. I really can't wait to see a cabin layout for these.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The windows will be part of the cabin, other than people staying in them there is no reason for anyone else apart from friends to be in that area.

Apart from people who may be lost.

The Elevator/Lift only goes from Deck 7 to Deck 16 at the back of the ship.

Aft Cabins

aft_zpsmygjr0l8.jpg

This windows just to the left and right of the elevator shaft I though were hallway views out but now looking at the new deck plans they look to be part of the Aft cabins or am I reading to much into these new deck plans (https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Seaside/Deckplan.aspx) ?

I have am Aft suite for march and im in the same way trying to form the pic of that room. It must be a big room because its just two suites per level so its the elevator and our room and the balcony must have space for two chaise lounges

I have am Aft suite for march and im in the same way trying to form the pic of that room. It must be a big room because its just two suites per level so its the elevator and our room and the balcony must have space for two chaise lounges

The MSC site lists them as 274.48 sq feet and the balcony as 150.70 sq feet.

The UK site lists them as 28 to 33 square metres for the cabin, the 150 sq feet balconies will likely be for the Deck 9 Suites.

The deck 9 balconies are listed as 177.61 sq ft for the cabins and 172.22 sq feet for the balcony on the website.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OG ... Is that the USA site ?

The Aft suite side balconies on Deck 9 are double the size of the Aurea balconies on 9 at the front.

We booked our Aft suite way back in December 2015, when we sail it will be just under two years since we booked.

OG ... Is that the USA site ?

The Aft suite side balconies on Deck 9 are double the size of the Aurea balconies on 9 at the front.

We booked our Aft suite way back in December 2015, when we sail it will be just under two years since we booked.

Yes it was the USA Site. Here is what it shows. (Pictures should be better now)

sXa3zHfIoZzMXsnXqUDQnru0Ua90UK2CgeTxcAb0TKlir7TioD2JGE1GPOhsOVcs3Wj7HUKCuRgSWLFjfPxqYgTVIhT-HyfEV4IhoH4rVnZdafkqTIK4qoHtTZqI-XbWNdQrXpanIvoorW1dumjcOQ1daRQ9gHPl3fQ3k7qyO2EVV7fz6ZkIPMqGIdvGmxK_RYvEMuP9L23HEopOT3PN1C4spT7BhWVrGlhFXhcr5Q7pWj-vJzx_etX4vtRS4AoGjfv5qPE7szfL5d4uBVqPlND4fw0PapPYymtXwSqwsUfx7R8iea6Vf1gVbeKMTxJZNOfj3zrOgJV9lbQilrEkOfTDoKbTgvDWhBt-dNa5yuX52X_MBL22eIPuDDGeefTj76hH2lsUCjjNITVK9_BXSpzYrZe0chBMmKXvC_Ihpjij1T3gAkVgJJuZRzNBdXWIcSFCndsktfBlrjoErThJzT_rfPopP-hhUcsx43iyBE2QyXuETLj_UckvtTwsflp82KsU7bn3PyR1ufdTv2NUFlPEjLWDQzAuu90MowODJyCzqP4FXNAxx4odri1On4fRY8cHG4Dg3Qh_mZ0TS32ZKDNxlltwbvUnz0dv7lpUSpxB4zHA3uTw1J7CFCzB82TG9qygwFMvMq_yHZpPuCOe6aDzPkQoEGw4luq5Lfy3HQ=w377-h670-no

EZnuN-MRZrl2MSdxLG2CTlmq1UPKgg4hXfTcL1RHzrbF6Hcp0gVAGUwW2M-nxpngrL-6YR-8JkENy8tKGQj80BIdVr74C0Otku3LAdWu9L3h5yOBxw1CRLcWrckOQo0SHmhNJrCnqD9rIiUa_OI7oNE7wuw0h032k9D5XyNA2keDwphSnIy4ufbMg23IfBO4gq4Pe8DbRrSinlbGkUnrC7RfJ1mDQITv2EAd_uAbZlJxolsI3Jtx5Ug_zb0Ew8BiUQIoCR6RMC_9uqSxe5Na8FaBEDkSzMkcu7W7hGs1FLn7b-XeplhQ6k0YicVM2dtSZechDefEcE-1IR29GCF6On7F2pSw_pocNlFWkSz6Y_U9AYLkU1k9ibOJVVBStBhAE9g3enyO2Y3jEN71BgRETNtrTk6tjw69ZmXPwvgWh38ZUdM588-cTT7Q1TrgISUUTWSVwdEBJBlPN-mt23iEXvU2dpdbo9BYZgE21Ni3e97o0lYGuzIwe6fTPA4DKCyVJ_yokyk6ZL2o0JCIwGP23vSwOIpAyZQTWrUgC3SaSo5MYA8ZrTiD9-4z608RnwqtF3IdeX8JRSrHVs8U5svT6hapsCjIYbicJOyY4Wxg4KVpMg4uJ1MlA_pkvBuGt3kcWBdMSjkwK_Xw13ST-1N32Ll3Cc21NxjtyEtg4Q8VeQ=w377-h670-no

Edited by Oceangrace

Aft Cabins

aft_zpsmygjr0l8.jpg

Based on the new deck plans I totally agree with you- the window appears to be part of the aft cabins. Could be a bedroom- or a bathroom I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk