7 Holland America Line Ships to Sail 98 Caribbean Departures Roundtrip FT Lauderdale

luvtwotrvl

I saw that too but it's for fall/winter/spring 2015-2016 so it's basically just recapping what we've already known from the brochure that came out last summer...

I had gotten excited til I saw the YEARS they were referring to...

I saw that too but it's for fall/winter/spring 2015-2016 so it's basically just recapping what we've already known from the brochure that came out last summer...

I had gotten excited til I saw the YEARS they were referring to...

Yes, I too got very excited until I saw that it was only for fall/winter/spring of 2015-2016. I wish HAL would have at least one ship in the Caribbean in the summer, but I know most of HAL ships are in Alaskan waters during the summer and I do love Alaska. Sometimes, we do not have the luxury of flying to Seattle or Vancouver for a Alaskan cruise and I do not careful the other cruise lines that cruise in the Caribbean in the summer. Maybe I will get my wish some day! I am still hoping!:)

David

Yes, I too got very excited until I saw that it was only for fall/winter/spring of 2015-2016. I wish HAL would have at least one ship in the Caribbean in the summer, but I know most of HAL ships are in Alaskan waters during the summer and I do love Alaska. Sometimes, we do not have the luxury of flying to Seattle or Vancouver for a Alaskan cruise and I do not careful the other cruise lines that cruise in the Caribbean in the summer. Maybe I will get my wish some day! I am still hoping!:)

David

I really miss HAL having a ship in the Caribbean 12 months. My DH and went on many summer Caribbean cruises and really enjoyed them. Sure it was hot but that is what the beach, pool and air conditioning is for. :) Those summer cruises were fun.