Attn: Celebrity, new reservation problem (for me at least)

cruise kitty

Well, once again, my reservation has disappeared from the website, this is probably the 11th or 12th time I've had to do the "add reservation" thing.

This is, however, the first time I've been unable to add it :confused:

A little worried, as I had made several payments on the rez. & they did not send me an invoice for each one...

Living on the west coast, Captain's Club help is a bit difficult, as they are closed when I get home from work at 5.

I know I can pull up my AX statements on line to prove payments, but right now, I just would like the Celebrity Official to explain why my reservation can't just stay put please.

Hi Cruise Kitty,

If this were my booking - I wouldn't be too worried. My reservations disappear from the Celebrity website from time to time. I'm sure it happens to all of us on occasion.

I'm unsure if the Celebrity rep will reply.... but in the meantime, I'd send an email to concerns@celebrity.com . Hopefully, they will confirm that your booking is alive and well :)

Hope this helps !

Agree with Andy here. Don't wait around for the official Celebrity poster to respond, but email your concerns to the address Andy mentioned. I had a reservation issue a few months ago and it was quickly and efficiently resolved by emailing this same address.

Good luck! ;)

Hi Cruise Kitty,

If this were my booking - I wouldn't be too worried. My reservations disappear from the Celebrity website from time to time. I'm sure it happens to all of us on occasion.

I'm unsure if the Celebrity rep will reply.... but in the meantime, I'd send an email to concerns@celebrity.com . Hopefully, they will confirm that your booking is alive and well :)

Hope this helps !

Thanks Andy! My reservation has disappeared at least once every few weeks, but I've always been able to do the "add a booking number" thing, I'll use the email that you provided.

Thanks Andy! My reservation has disappeared at least once every few weeks, but I've always been able to do the "add a booking number" thing, I'll use the email that you provided.

I have 3 future reservations, and the site only shows 2. I went to "add a reservation" and nothing happened. I noticed a tab below that reads "View all" and then all three appear. Not sure if this helps your issue or not.

Glad to hear Cruise Kitty. Always love assisting our members. Please let us know the outcome. Wishing you all the best !

I have 3 future reservations, and the site only shows 2. I went to "add a reservation" and nothing happened. I noticed a tab below that reads "View all" and then all three appear. Not sure if this helps your issue or not.

Thank you so much, no response to my email, but your suggestion worked! :D I don't suppose Celebrity would be willing to hire you for customer support?

I was at my wits end trying to add the reservation, & you've solved my problem :)

I really appreciate the help!

P.S. Thanks Andy, too, once again the Cruise Critic community saves the day.

Edited by cruise kitty