Guys burgers

Unfortunately the answer is no. They only offer beef burgers. I wish they would offer something as an alternative as I prefer turkey burgers so I have not tried Guy's yet. Unlike you I do eat red meat, I just don't eat beef burgers as they seem to be heavy to me. Maybe someone will listen and add alternatives.

Unfortunately the answer is no. They only offer beef burgers. I wish they would offer something as an alternative as I prefer turkey burgers so I have not tried Guy's yet. Unlike you I do eat red meat, I just don't eat beef burgers as they seem to be heavy to me. Maybe someone will listen and add alternatives.

I believe several in the past have asked and have been told no, they will not add an alternative to the beef.

We were on Freedom in December and they did have veggie burgers at Guys. One of the cousins we were travelling with does not eat beef and they would get the veggie burger there when we got the beef ones. It not on the menu. You have to ask and they make it for you.

We were on Freedom in December and they did have veggie burgers at Guys. One of the cousins we were travelling with does not eat beef and they would get the veggie burger there when we got the beef ones. It not on the menu. You have to ask and they make it for you.

I was on the Conquest in March and they do have veggie burgers.

I wonder if the Breeze has them also?... I hope so.

I believe all of Guy's burgers are made from 80/20 ground beef.

Just curious... what is the 20 in 80/20.

I found the burgers to be too greasy for my taste. Was the 20 just fat?

Thanks

I would imagine that the 20% is another meat like pork or?? I have never understood the big deal about Guys burgers or any burgers? It's nice to have an alternative food option but it is not anything that I jump up and down about!

Just curious... what is the 20 in 80/20.

I found the burgers to be too greasy for my taste. Was the 20 just fat?

Thanks

* Ground Beef - 73% Lean, 27% Fat

* Ground Chuck - 80% Lean, 20% Fat

* Ground Sirloin - 85% Lean, 15% Fat

* Ground Round - 90% Lean, 10 % Fat

I would imagine that the 20% is another meat like pork or?? I have never understood the big deal about Guys burgers or any burgers? It's nice to have an alternative food option but it is not anything that I jump up and down about!

No, 80/20 doesn't mean a mixture of meat. It tells you the fat content of the ground beef.

I think it is weird that they removed food options: the old grill had alternative burger patties, no reason they shouldn't still have those available. There are lots of people who do not eat beef, whether it be for religious or personal reasons. Seems strange to exclude them.

Sweet Dutch Girl, completely untrue, where did you get those numbers? I own a restaurant which specializes in hamburgers. #1, 80/20 ground beef is not a good burger. Ground beef is allowed up to 3% organ meat. Many chains who serve this only serve medium well or worse, due to e coli in the organ meat. You can purchase at any market different percentages of fat for different cuts of beef. Most "gourmet" burgers are 85/15 ground chuck, either Black Angus or Sterling Silver. Yes, they should be served pink.

Edited by coevan

No, 80/20 doesn't mean a mixture of meat. It tells you the fat content of the ground beef.

I think it is weird that they removed food options: the old grill had alternative burger patties, no reason they shouldn't still have those available. There are lots of people who do not eat beef, whether it be for religious or personal reasons. Seems strange to exclude them.

Do miss the grilled chicken breasts and once upon a time you could even get a minute steak.