Set Sail Question ( Not your normal ?)

I think I've made a big oops!! I completed all my information in order to print my set sail passes, when they become ready. :eek::eek: But here is my BIG mistake, I had sent our passports in to be renewed but had not received them back. I assumed that we would keep the same passport # but the expiration date would be 10 years from the old one ...... I was WRONG :(! Now I can't go back in and correct the info. Any advice or help? Should I call RC? Or is there a way to correct that I'm not finding?

I think I've made a big oops!! I completed all my information in order to print my set sail passes, when they become ready. :eek::eek: But here is my BIG mistake, I had sent our passports in to be renewed but had not received them back. I assumed that we would keep the same passport # but the expiration date would be 10 years from the old one ...... I was WRONG :(! Now I can't go back in and correct the info. Any advice or help? Should I call RC? Or is there a way to correct that I'm not finding?

There should be no reason why you can't go and change the information :confused:

You should be able to change your online check-in info up to 3 days before the cruise.

There is no button to allow mw to get back into the information. It just shows complete!

I'd do the normal clear cache and cookies. If that does not work, call C&A and see if they can help. If all that fails, it's not a big deal for them to fix it at check-in.

How far are you from sailing? I completed online check in way ahead of my cruise this year and then it all shut down and wouldn't let me back in until closer to sail date when it opened up again and there was an "edit" box appeared beside the passenger info which allowed me back in to upload photos etc. I can't remember exactly when it opens back up but think it was maybe 50 or 60 days before sailing.

Hope this helps.

Go to your cruises online. Once accessed:

1. Click on the Cruise Documentation tab across the top.

2.Under Online Check In click on status.

3. Under each person's name where it designates "complete," there is an "edit" option.

You can go there to edit your information. Even if you are unable to edit due to being too close to cruising time, once you are in port and present your documents, there shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by denamo

Well Goodness Sakes Alive! The Edit Button is There Today!!! Friday when I checked it was not THERE .... I promise:rolleyes: No !! I hadn't been to Happy Hour Yet :D:D Thanks for fixing my problem so fast!! I knew I could count on my CC friends!

Well Goodness Sakes Alive! The Edit Button is There Today!!! Friday when I checked it was not THERE .... I promise:rolleyes: No !! I hadn't been to Happy Hour Yet :D:D Thanks for fixing my problem so fast!! I knew I could count on my CC friends!

uh huh :rolleyes:

drunk-babies-stein.jpg

Caught Me! Those darn Cell Phone Cameras are every where! UPDATE: I'm on a back to back starting Oct 11th and the RC system let me go in and (edit) the 1st leg but there is no (edit) button for the 2nd leg! All that said I really don't care about the 2nd leg .... Because I'll already be on the ship :D

Don't panic! Our last cruise we didn't even do online checkin (just forgot, and then we were abroad and had no internet). It was fine, we just checked in at the terminal. Took a bit longer, cos had to fill in all the forms (all the stuff that you'd normally fill in at online check in). but no big deal.

Oh! I'm not about to Panic!! I'm just so OCD that I MUST have that SET SAIL PASS in my hand or thing don't go well for me! I'm one of those that make folders for each and every thing and all the "paperwork" must be organized before leaving home! Then & Only then can I relax and BE ON Vacation :p