Ships with a Diamond Lounge

aneka

We are looking at booking a transatlantic cruise. We are Diamond. We would like to book on a ship with a Diamond Lounge. The two options are either

Brillance, or Harmony. Can anyone tell me if either of these ships have a Diamond Lounge?

Thanks!

We are looking at booking a transatlantic cruise. We are Diamond. We would like to book on a ship with a Diamond Lounge. The two options are either

Brillance, or Harmony. Can anyone tell me if either of these ships have a Diamond Lounge?

Thanks!

All ships, including those being built, have a Diamond Lounge with the exception of Jewel who will get one in April when she goes into dry dock. Majesty does not, but does her own thing.:D

All ships, including those being built, have a Diamond Lounge with the exception of Jewel who will get one in April when she goes into dry dock. Majesty does not, but does her own thing.:D

Have you sailed on Majesty? Do they hold a diamond event?

Hello, Majesty has a Diamond event and also the 3 drinks coupons loaded onto your sea pass card. On the TA cruises there are usually a high number of Diamond and above cruisers, there tends to be an overflow lounge as well as the usual Diamond lounge.

Will Majesty get a Diamond Lounge when she heads north to PC?

She is supposed to get some improvements, such a pool big screen, but I've not seen anything about a CL or DL.

Since Harmony will be the same class as Oasis, I'm

sure it will have a Diamond lounge just like them.

Oasis is on deck 6.

Sorry, that lounge became cabins :eek:

Diamond Lounge on Oasis and Allure is up on 11 in the old CL.

To further complicate, the DL on Harmony is down on 4

Thanks!

The discussion is about a Diamond Lounge on Majesty not Harmony.:)

Actually the Op was questioning Harmony or Brilliance!:)

Hello, Majesty has a Diamond event and also the 3 drinks coupons loaded onto your sea pass card. On the TA cruises there are usually a high number of Diamond and above cruisers, there tends to be an overflow lounge as well as the usual Diamond lounge.

I could be wrong but I think since the introduction of the drink vouchers, they no longer open overflow lounges.???

I LOVE that Majesty does "her own thing" it is fantastic. No more 25% off, it is free cocktails as normal for CL and DL lounges. Love that she changed to that. We enjoy going up to VC and having drinks and apps before dinner. Love the view and the service up there. They are great. Glad Majesty decided to have a CL and DL even though there really isn't one:p

I could be wrong but I think since the introduction of the drink vouchers, they no longer open overflow lounges.???

I believe they still do have overflow lounges on sailings with many more than the average numbers of D/D+ cruisers, such as transatlantic sailings.

I believe they still do have overflow lounges on sailings with many more than the average numbers of D/D+ cruisers, such as transatlantic sailings.

Thanks Clarea- TA's are not my thing so for sure I wouldn't have an answer on those!!