Elite status...monies earned with each progressive booking

WAVTAM

Embarrassing I can't answer my own question. Need the list on monies earned with cruises 30-40 and 40-50 and so forth. I can't seem to find on Princess site. I will print list for safe keeping. Thanks in advance.

Embarrassing I can't answer my own question. Need the list on monies earned with cruises 30-40 and 40-50 and so forth. I can't seem to find on Princess site. I will print list for safe keeping. Thanks in advance.

Past Passenger or Loyal Passenger's Benefits

On your 21 cruise you get $25. ship credit on 32 cruise $50. on 42 cruise $75.

on 52 cruise $100. It stops there and it's per cabin NOT P.P. I hope this is what your looking for.

Tony

21 - 31 cruise credits $25 onboard cabin credit

32 - 41 cruise credits $50 onboard cabin credit

42 - 51 cruise credits $75 onboard cabin credit

52+ cruise credits $100 onboard cabin credit

It's based on the number of cruise credits a passenger has, not # of cruises. There's a difference.

It's based on the number of cruise credits a passenger has, not # of cruises. There's a difference.

I'm sure that I have read this before, but, not remembering. What is the difference?

I'm sure that I have read this before, but, not remembering. What is the difference?

You earn extra cruise credits when sailing solo or in a full suite.

if you do a 2 day repositioning cruise do you still get that money for the number of cruise credits you have

I received the loyalty credit on a 3 day cruise.

Past Passenger or Loyal Passenger's Benefits

On your 21 cruise you get $25. ship credit on 32 cruise $50. on 42 cruise $75.

on 52 cruise $100. It stops there and it's per cabin NOT P.P. I hope this is what your looking for.

Tony

If two traveling in the same cabin with two different last names each person gets the benefit if they both have the correct number of credits.

You earn extra cruise credits when sailing solo or in a full suite.

I received the loyalty credit on a 3 day cruise.

We received the credit on the one day cruise from Vancouver to Seattle.

It's based on the number of cruise credits a passenger has, not # of cruises. There's a difference.[/

Can someone tell me the difference. I was told it was cruises.

Thank you,

Tony

It's based on the number of cruise credits a passenger has, not # of cruises. There's a difference.[/

Can someone tell me the difference. I was told it was cruises.

Thank you,

Tony

Tony each cruise counts as a credit but if you are cruising alone in the cabin the cruise counts as two and if you are in a suite it counts as two. So it can be cruises or credits depending. Now that probably doesn't make any more sense. :)

Edited by waltd

Also, if you are on a cruise that includes segments, you will get a credit for each segment.

For example: i am on a 20 day cruise that is also sold as two 10 day cruises. I get two cruise credits.

If you go to the Princess website check under the "My Princess" section. Then "My Profile" and finally "My History" This will show the # of Cruise credits, # of days sailed with Princess and then list all of your cruises. This section will show how many cruise credits you earned for each cruise.

Tony each cruise counts as a credit but if you are cruising alone in the cabin the cruise counts as two and if you are in a suite it counts as two. So it can be cruises or credits depending. Now that probably doesn't make any more sense. :)

You forgot one other thing. If you sail solo in a full suite you get three cruise credits.

Regular cruise = 1 cruise credit

Solo = 2 cruise credits

Full suite = 2 cruise credits

Solo in a full suite = 3 cruise credits

Edited by Thrak

Also, if you are on a cruise that includes segments, you will get a credit for each segment.

For example: i am on a 20 day cruise that is also sold as two 10 day cruises. I get two cruise credits.

BUT, you WON'T get two Captains Circle loyalty credits (the $25 to $100 OBC) for that. We have completed 24 Princess cruises and have only received the $25 twice now as it isn't awarded on both halves of a B2B that was booked as a single logical cruise which we do A LOT.

Terry

Edited by AE_Collector

BUT, you WON'T get two Captains Circle loyalty credits (the $25 to $100 OBC) for that. We have completed 24 Princess cruises and have only received the $25 twice now as it isn't awarded on both halves of a B2B that was booked as a single logical cruise which we do A LOT.

Terry

These awards are given based on how you booked the cruise. So if you book a 14 day cruise that could also be booked as two 7 day cruises, you will get one award, but 2 cruise credits. If you book it as two 7 day cruises, you will get two awards.

If you go to the Princess website check under the "My Princess" section. Then "My Profile" and finally "My History" This will show the # of Cruise credits, # of days sailed with Princess and then list all of your cruises. This section will show how many cruise credits you earned for each cruise.

Do you have to login first as I can't find the option "My Princess" ?

Might hv to go find my PW :eek:

I have 21 cruise credits and am going on Caribbean Princess next Saturday for 14 nights but I have not had $25 credit applied. Do UK members get it and is it normally applied automatically?

Loyalty OBC is not displayed in the Cruise Personalizer & is issued by the onboard Captain's Circle rep.

You should gave received $25 OBC on your last cruise (21st) unless it was a second or third cruise booked as a logical cruise or it was a cruise where you got more than one credit such as single in a cabin, a full suite etc.

We got our 20th and 21st credit on a 14 day logical cruise so did not get the $25 on part two of the cruise. It is a slip of paper in your cabin when you board indicating tat you have a $25 credit on your account from the Captains Circle for your loyalty.

You should gave received $25 OBC on your last cruise (21st) unless it was a second or third cruise booked as a logical cruise or it was a cruise where you got more than one credit such as single in a cabin, a full suite etc.

We got our 20th and 21st credit on a 14 day logical cruise so did not get the $25 on part two of the cruise. It is a slip of paper in your cabin when you board indicating tat you have a $25 credit on your account from the Captains Circle for your loyalty.

Thanks, my 21st cruise credit was earned on a P&O ship for which Princess give a credit as it is a sister company. So this next cruise will be the first on a Princess ship since reaching the required number of credits.