Final Payment

I have never received a reminder from RC for final payment.

The date is on your RC invoice and it is your responsibility to make the

payment. And, from what I have read on CC, they do not do automatic payments.

If you do not have an RC invoice from your initial booking, you should call whoever you made the booking with, whether you made the booking direct with RC or with a TA and ask them to send you a copy of that invoice.

Have a great cruise.

I have never received a reminder from RC for final payment.

The date is on your RC invoice and it is your responsibility to make the

payment. And, from what I have read on CC, they do not do automatic payments.

If you do not have an RC invoice from your initial booking, you should call whoever you made the booking with, whether you made the booking direct with RC or with a TA and ask them to send you a copy of that invoice.

Have a great cruise.

This exactly! With all the "smart" devices we have - plus good old fashioned paper calendars - there is no excuse for missing it because you didn't take responsibility for marking the date down. Even marking the date with a few weeks' notice - like "one month to final payment" and so forth.

Or better yet, go ahead and pay it off a bit at a time and get it done early so you don't have to worry about it.

You'd think they would shoot out a reminder email a week before it was due. They sure seem to send plenty of reminder emails to book excursions and sign up for dining options..
Why would they do that. If you miss your final payment they can keep your deposit.:rolleyes:

I had the date marked on the calendar and made final payment on time. Did not receive notice from RCL. They did inform me that if final payment is not received on time you have about a week during which time they will try by all means possible to contact you before they cancel your cruise. I don't think I would want to chance it. One grumpy coustomer service rep and by by cruise.

My final payment is due on Aug. 12. I paid it a week ago. I did not receive any e-mail reminding me, but maybe they don't send it until a week ahead and I had paid it by then. I have never received an e-mail and I book all cruises with RCI.

I've received an email today reminding me of the date the final payment is due and the outstanding amount. It's just over a month until final payment. This is the first time I have ever received a reminder of final payment. This cruise was booked with RCI UK direct, the same as several of my previous cruises.

I'd never rely on them sending me a reminder though and always have reminders on calendars and phones.