When should I get an email from the suite concierge?

I had the exact same question. We are boarding the Rhapsody in Rome on Sunday two weeks from tomorrow. I did have some requests for the concierge.

If I don't get an email from him by next Sunday, should I go ahead and email him?

I had the exact same question. We are boarding the Rhapsody in Rome on Sunday two weeks from tomorrow. I did have some requests for the concierge.

If I don't get an email from him by next Sunday, should I go ahead and email him?

Yes, go ahead and email him especially if your requests and important. You will want him to have time to handle your requests and get back to you. You have nothing to lose, imho.

Normally you should hear from her the week prior. They are very busy with the suite guests they have onboard right now. Maybe tomorrow after the ship docks, or even by Monday but its been said already, anything you need help with or reservations, they can do when you board next week, without a problem. I sent her an Email from our hotel in FLL. on the Saturday before our cruise, and she got right back to me with all our requests, including our dinner reservations for that Sunday night !

Does anyone know if the concierge on Enchantment contacts suite guests? Our cruise is just over 2 weeks away. How can I contact them? We have never done a suite before.

[noparse]EN_Concierge@rccl.com[/noparse]

Sailing in a GS on Allure next Sunday and I have yet to receive the concierge email I've heard so much about. Does everyone receive one?

If you do not have one by now you probably will not receive one. If it is of utmost importance you may send him one or just see him when you board the ship. I'm sure he would be more than happy to answer you quires. :)

We've been in a GS 3 times (Ex and Fr) and never received an email from the concierge. Once, when I wanted a cabana at Labadee, I emailed the concierge and he responded, but never have I been contacted by them first. Others report getting emailed most of the time. It's really hit or miss and it's not determined by ship, but by concierge.

We've been in a GS 3 times (Ex and Fr) and never received an email from the concierge. Once, when I wanted a cabana at Labadee, I emailed the concierge and he responded, but never have I been contacted by them first. Others report getting emailed most of the time. It's really hit or miss and it's not determined by ship, but by concierge.

Thank you. I think I keep waiting for that email as added proof that this dream vacation is really happening. [emoji6].

Does anyone know if the concierge on Enchantment contacts suite guests? Our cruise is just over 2 weeks away. How can I contact them? We have never done a suite before.

I see according to your signature that you're in a JS. Only GS and above are considered suites and if the concierge contacts guests prior to sailing it will be those in GS's or higher.

I see according to your signature that you're in a JS. Only GS and above are considered suites and if the concierge contacts guests prior to sailing it will be those in GS's or higher.

...and to add only those guests in full suites starting at Grand Suites and higher receive the full suite benefits and privileges with access to the Concierge Lounge and services of the Concierge. Junior Suites are excluded from full suites in this, but will receive priority boarding and double C & A points, however. The JS SeaPass card is also silver in color whereas GS and higher receive a gold colored SeaPass card.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Thanks guys for the info. So, for Rhapsody, the email is RH_Concierge@rccl.com right? I was looking at Bob's post re: another ship and it looks like its the first two letters of the ship.

Check this document for email addresses:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Some ships have a different format.

We never have

That's interesting and similar as posted from time to time by others on these boards. Our experience is just the opposite as we have always heard from them in advance with the times we have been in a suite. I guess it is up to the individual Concierge and their workload.

Last year on Vision we got the concierge email two days before boarding. (Our first time in a suite) In March we made our reservation with 10 days til boarding so I contacted them first. We have a Family Suite for Oasis in Nov. We will see if we get an email or not.

Last year on Vision we got the concierge email two days before boarding. (Our first time in a suite) In March we made our reservation with 10 days til boarding so I contacted them first. We have a Family Suite for Oasis in Nov. We will see if we get an email or not.

Just a point of clarification, the Royal Family Suite is the only family suite on Oasis. The others are categorized as staterooms, not suites. :) (Interior family, family ocean view, family ocean view with balcony).

The RFS's are wonderful - we had one on Grandeur for 7 of us a year ago and it was terrific. You will enjoy the RFS on Oasis!

Edited by leaveitallbehind