Dinner at the Lawn Club - Silhouette

need2cruisesoon

How much is the Lawn Club per person? Sorry if the info is on-line. I couldn't find it. chris

$45 per person but you can negotiate sometimes for $30 per person.

Steaks are wonderful!

Edited by barney50

• 2 weeks later...
While we enjoyed the glass blowing on Solstice, the LCG is our favorite specialty restaurant. Nice relaxed environment and great food.

AGREE. We usually go early before it gets bustling. Go easy on flatbread for the sake of really enjoying entree.

Thank you for the pictures. Best restaurant at sea as far as we are concerned. Wish it were on more ships.

Agree with you 100%. Cannot wait to return to LCG on Silhouette next week and should be on every Celebrity ship. Plenty of places to see glass blowing on land but LCG is a unique experience. Thanks for the excellent pics.

Agree with you 100%. Cannot wait to return to LCG on Silhouette next week and should be on every Celebrity ship. Plenty of places to see glass blowing on land but LCG is a unique experience. Thanks for the excellent pics.

Enjoy the LCG, we did on our cruise in July.

Please note if you are out to dine on a cool evening to avoid sitting at one of the open partitions of the restaurant.

DSC01709.jpg

i agree. We try to dine at the lawn grill twice a cruise. Only on Silhouette and reflection. Wish on other ships

When you pull up the Eclipse ship info on Celebrities site, It lists both the Lawn grill AND the glass blowing as features of that ship.. I am confused. Are both on that ship?

When you pull up the Eclipse ship info on Celebrities site, It lists both the Lawn grill AND the glass blowing as features of that ship.. I am confused. Are both on that ship?

Lawn grill only on Silly and Reflection. Other solstice class ships have corning glass show- which IMO isn't a great use of the space. Have seen the show a couple of times- and the heat and uncomfortable bench seating made it not at all enjoyable. If they want to keep it- should put guests in an airconditioned area behind the hot ovens and put in auditorium seating.

Lawn grill only on Silly and Reflection. Other solstice class ships have corning glass show- which IMO isn't a great use of the space. Have seen the show a couple of times- and the heat and uncomfortable bench seating made it not at all enjoyable. If they want to keep it- should put guests in an airconditioned area behind the hot ovens and put in auditorium seating.

Have done show twice with SRO attendance. Closeness to workers allows direct interaction, passing things around, shout out any questions, etc. Seeing and feeling heat radiation from furnaces is part of experience. Bring a cushion, towel for folded cushion from room if benches uncomfortable for an hour. Suggest a lot of you-are-there feeling lost if it were made into a movie theater. HAPPY CRUISING

I do not enjoy sweating and my back hurting- to me a negative experience. You can still interact if a glass wall with microphones and comfortable seating, with airconditioning was available for the guests. Sitting on backless Cushions couldn't help my back. I could sit on such benches when I was young- but considering the high over 50's population that is on Celebrity- not geared to those guests. Also, the show is very long. The last show we attended was over an hour and one half.

Of course to each his own- and clearly many people do enjoy it, otherwise it would be cancelled.

Enjoy your cruises.

Edited by Cruise a holic

Enjoy the LCG, we did on our cruise in July.

Please note if you are out to dine on a cool evening to avoid sitting at one of the open partitions of the restaurant.

DSC01709.jpg

Will be back at Lawn Club Grill on Silhouette Saturday night. Cannot wait and thank you for your excellent photos. Really hope LCG can be added to more ships in the Celebrity fleet as it is a unique dining experience. Anyone thinking of booking should do so ASAP to avoid being shutout.