Cancelled cruises: Post your new itinerary here.

KyleClark

This is what I'm worried about. Did they not offer anything in the letter?

Yes, they offed for me to sail one year earlier or nothing! I already am sailing with THEM this November. Geesh! That is the most ridiculous offer EVER! They could have easily put me on the Getaway at the same price/dates but wouldn't do it.

3 hours later....bottom line NO PRICE PROTECTION!

I couldn't be more upset with NCL right now. I was on the Jade out of Galveston Western Carrib. 11/2016 with UBP and KSF for 3, for balcony, $1900. The Dawn and the Getaway had like itinerary's and dates but they wanted $2800 for the same. No price protection or package protection. When I asked to book a lower category and see if they would give me a free upgrade, they said no. I tried to be flexible on dates, ships and itinerary's but no luck. My agent said she noticed that all balconies on everything she checked was coming in at $2800 for the 3 of us, which even she thought was weird.

NO LUCK FOR ME! its looking like its going to be CARNIVAL for us. Here is the kicker, our final payment for our Escape cruise is due this week...if I didn't already have airfare, and hotels, I would be canceling this too.

GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :mad:

They wouldn't let you sail the Jade out of Tampa at the same time with same price?

That was exactly what I wanted to do,but they said there were no cruises out of Tampa at that time. That the Jade would be in the Mediterranean???

The Jade will be sailing out of Tampa to Western Caribbean starting November 13th, 2016. I am booked on the Thanksgiving cruise 11/20/16 - everything transferred over.

I think you need to call back. Your cancellation letter should have given you an option for price protection?

When and if you get an answer as to which dept will help CAS clients, I would appreciate an update here, thanks.

It's all sorted out. I got the cabin I asked for and have confirmations with same amenities that were included with original booking. The fare confirmed is slightly higher (not enough to cancel over though). CAS rep said that he wasn't able to discount it further but if I call the support desk (which I'll do later in the week) they may be able to adjust it. He also gave me an email address for CAS to use to inquire about an adjustment. I had a suite with a TR 20%s discount which may complicate things. I'm happy though. I actually like the new itinerary better and the deck 10 SF suites on the Jewel Class ships are great for us.

Update on moving my January 2017 Spirit to January 2017: It took 3 hours due to numerous system crashes. Great customer service, horse**** management that made this mess to begin with.

Because Epic starts Caribbean sailings a week later than our Spirit booking, we had to move our sailing back by one week. Price protection does not include port fees, which vary by US departure port as well as foreign ports and have gone up? I'm not really sure....

Janine is our agent (so at least three people answering the phone) and she will try to work extra OBC to cover the difference -- but probably won't happen today. Although our new stateroom (same category) is fine, she will look for better staterooms when the system uncrashes -- maybe tomorrow?

Although this experience has been miserable, Janine has been wonderful and really worked hard for us. I plan to send an "attaboy" for her.

Best luck to everyone else!

It's all sorted out. I got the cabin I asked for and have confirmations with same amenities that were included with original booking. The fare confirmed is slightly higher (not enough to cancel over though). CAS rep said that he wasn't able to discount it further but if I call the support desk (which I'll do later in the week) they may be able to adjust it. He also gave me an email address for CAS to use to inquire about an adjustment. I had a suite with a TR 20%s discount which may complicate things. I'm happy though. I actually like the new itinerary better and the deck 10 SF suites on the Jewel Class ships are great for us.

So you went through the CAS Dept, not the special number the letter stated to call? Did you mention what cruise you were taking now? Thanks

abbyar SAME cruise I think we were booked on Nov 2016? We too have an SJ........been on hold for 30 minutes. We are actually a family of 8......so I am curious if they will book me in 2 Balcony Cabins and still give me my perks.

Keep me posted....curious to see if we end up getting similar information.

You have 8 in one SJ?

I emailed my PCC last week, as I hadn't received an email confirming the cancellation. She said she would call me this week and has just done so. The system hasn't been fully updated with the new cruises, but is calling round finding out what people's preferences are so she can call back to confirm. I'm impressed with what she's doing.

The Jade will be sailing out of Tampa to Western Caribbean starting November 13th, 2016. I am booked on the Thanksgiving cruise 11/20/16 - everything transferred over.

I think you need to call back. Your cancellation letter should have given you an option for price protection?

Thank you for the info. Very odd, no my letter didn't give me that option and when I asked they told me it would be in the Mediterranean. Not calling back today....sigh. Thanks for the tip I will wait until later in the week and try again.

Yes I have a SC now and an inside. I had to make another quick change as I did not want to be under the gym......so I just called the regular 1-800 # and got through in 2 minutes and moved cabins.

I was going to mention that. We were under the gym on the Gem and it was soooo awful. Awful awful awful. I like going to the gym and all but did not like the sound of weights dropping on my ceiling at 6 am. I will be asking for a sc under the spa if we can get it.

Got through! Can't remember the name but it was one already mentioned here. Considering what they've been throgh today, i'm very impressed at the professionalism. I'm on hold now. Hoping they still have rooms under the spa on Jade...

Five pages but no specific itineraries yet. I am looking for the 13 day transatlantic Epic October 2016.

They're not handling the switch to the Epic yet, at least according to the person I spoke to. Those itineraries and information will be available Aug 24th.

Got through! Can't remember the name but it was one already mentioned here. Considering what they've been throgh today, i'm very impressed at the professionalism. I'm on hold now. Hoping they still have rooms under the spa on Jade...

I am under the hair salon. I did not want to be that far forward.

Itinerary was the same, just changed to JADE instead of Star:

ITINERARY

Sun 20-Nov 4:00 pm SHIP DEPARTS TAMPA, FLORIDA, US

Mon 21-Nov AT SEA

Tue 22-Nov 8:00 am Tue 22-Nov 5:00 pm COZUMEL, MEXICO

Wed 23-Nov 8:00 am Wed 23-Nov 5:00 pm COSTA MAYA, MEXICO

Thu 24-Nov 8:00 am Thu 24-Nov 5:00 pm ROATAN, BAY ISLANDS, HONDURAS

Fri 25-Nov 7:00 am Fri 25-Nov 1:00 pm HARVEST CAYE, BELIZE

Sat 26-Nov AT SEA

Sun 27-Nov 8:00 am SHIP ARRIVES AT TAMPA, FLORIDA, US

Edited by escentialssoycandles

Grrr... so again, my request has to go to "revenue management". This sucks. Apparently I got too good of a deal and b/c the difference in price is over $2K it has to be approved and I won't hear anything until tomorrow. This is sooooooo bad on Norwegian's part. So, so bad. As if they didn't know before making the change who was booked? i'm so sad & angry.