Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Two

CC Help Michell

Thanks for all the good wishes again....Father is doing remarkably well and has surprised everyone!!

Looking forward to meeting Spins on board......just seven weeks tomorrow until l head off to start the journey to FLL..[emoji16]

DD whisked me off to the outlet mall this morning so the cruise closet is coming along very nicely...retail therapy works wonders as did the Mexican lunch we enjoyed after....even though l may suffer later...[emoji6]

S [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow - if you are right, Tothesunset!

Spins and Sophia - have just looked up your itinerary; an interesting crossing, with calls in Bermuda and the Azores, much better than just Funchal. And the ports round to Rome are good - Sete and Sanary nice little French places to spend a day. I am sure you will have a great and relaxing time, and plenty of time to chat on those days at sea. Are you doing the second one as well, Sophia?

Some more absolutely photos from Terry of African wildlife to view.

Lola

Wow - if you are right, Tothesunset!

Spins and Sophia - have just looked up your itinerary; an interesting crossing, with calls in Bermuda and the Azores, much better than just Funchal. And the ports round to Rome are good - Sete and Sanary nice little French places to spend a day. I am sure you will have a great and relaxing time, and plenty of time to chat on those days at sea. Are you doing the second one as well, Sophia?

Some more absolutely photos from Terry of African wildlife to view.

Lola

I'm not on the second voyage Lola....I did the same crossing last April and loved it even though we missed the Azores due to stormy weather!

Am also doing the November crossing from Barcelona to Barbados which should be fun as I'll celebrate my 65th.....[emoji15]

Haven't a clue with the pic or clue Jeffers.....

S [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cryptic Clue: If they broke the wicket during a delivery stride they might have qualified to live here.

Oversteps House, Salcombe?

http://www.oversteps.co.uk/

Why not take us through your reasoning?

Delivery = over

Stride = steps

Don't know about the broken wicket, though.

Happy to be wrong. I'm a married man therefore quite used to being in the wrong.

It certainly looks like a mosque, given the chandelier, the Arabic writing which looks like a phrase to Allah, the carpeting and the window shapes. That's why I guessed it earlier.

The clue about the cricket is from Lords, and Steven Finn

Is the guy who does his thing with wicket, also it could be consider a house where the lord dwells.

Who knows