Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Two

CC Help Michell

Sounds lovely, Fletcher. Come back and tell the coolers what you thought.

Lots of Noble Caledonia ads in the Times, usually two pages, with what seem to be all chartered trips, and on the pricy side. But interesting itineraries. They usually seem to include tours, and wine and beer with dinner but are not all-inclusive. They certainly do a great deal of newspaper advertising; presumably it is worth while for them.

66 passengers should be great if they are all fairly easy to get on with!

We are old Noble Caledonia hands - this might be our tenth trip with them. The itineraries are great, the passengers nearly always excellent company and, yes, they are pricey but I think generally they are worth it.

Good Morning Coolers!

Soapy ... looking forward to your trip and your piccies!

It is very quiet here. So ... one off competition to generate frustration.

First Prize 1000 Cooler Miles. Bad piccy because I ipad'ed an old photograph. Question: Where is Jeff sitting?

:)

Jeff

86864075-BEBC-44EF-82BA-652457390425.jpg

On the chair?

Clever dickey! :D

EDITED RULES: Where is the garden in which the chair is placed on which Jeff is bum is placed situated?

And for 500 Bonus Cooler Miles, whose famous Bum was a previous occupant of that Chair. (Answering this question before the earlier question will gain an additional 500 Cooler Miles)

Jeff

Edited by UKCruiseJeff

Greetings Coolers! I have no guess for the mystery location nor whose butt had previously graced that chair. Fun game though J!

Last night Mother Nature put on a very dramatic light show off the port side of the ship over the Whitsunday Islands. Lightening flashed through the clouds at the horizon. Nature's fireworks and it was awesome to see!

Today we were in Townsville, Australia (along the west coast south of Cairns). It was 34 C with 88% humidity. A steam bath! Myster has been craving Moreton Bay Bugs and our mission was to have them for lunch before we left Australia for Bali. He searched online last night and found a place on Palmer Street called Simply Tops Seafood Bar. We took the shuttle bus into town and struck out to find it. Luckily it was not too far from the shuttle drop off because we were both bathed in sweat soon after leaving the bus. The meal was excellent! We had a local beer and the Bugs. Here is a picture.

DSC00960_zpsterkaxkm.jpg

We then headed back to the ship to cool off. Here is a picture of Castle Hill from the cruise terminal.

DSC00968_zpsc8lczbpr.jpg

Have a great day/evening everyone!

Was it on Ellen DeGeneres property?

No, but you are on the right track if you re-read the cryptic clue. You are very close to solving it.

I have added some help. ;)

Cryptic Clue: "I am going to have to take that famous lady from Metairie to court. I'm just going to have to........ " (3,5)

:)

Jeff

Edited by UKCruiseJeff