Size of shower

scarletlady

1st time cruiser going on the eclipse next year. My husband and I are rather large and am wondering what size the shower cubicles are in concierge cabins?

We were on Eclipse in July. The bathroom as a whole and the shower cubicle were larger than on P&O's Azura, and I thought were a pretty good size considering you are on a ship and space is at a premium. Not sure if the Celebrity website may give an idea of actual measurements, or you could search youtube for a cabin tour.

Its hard to get the cubicle in a pic but heres one. The cubicle is rectangular with a round corner where you enter. I would say its about 70cm by 90cm. Definately a great design.

493938cadcb47beb5a607eb8983b80d3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by kevinyork

If you need a shower that is larger than the one in the cabin, you have the option of using one of the showers in the spa. My husband has often choosen to shower there on formal nights as it is more convenient for two people to get ready for dinner at the same time. We were on the Eclipse transatlantic this spring, and I believe he told me that there were towels and body wash and shampoo available in those spa shower rooms so there was no need to bring your own supplies. Enjoy your cruise.

The shape of the stall along with the fact that you won't have a curtain blowing in on you, will definitely give you more feeling of space. Too the idea of using the showers in the gym is a good reminder. My sister's family of 4sharing a room,:eek: had the guys getting ready there at their convenience rather than fight for space with the girls.

Aren't the showers on S-class ships larger/roomier than M-class??

Scarletlady, which ship are you sailing?

Yes, I would say they are definitely larger on the S class ships.