Sunset Bar

need2cruisesoon

On our recent Constellation cruise, it was a favorite spot. They had a grill at dinner time for steaks, chicken and salmon I believe...no lines and very good. The buffet was just inside the doors so it was easy to make a nice salad to go with. We didn't discover it until mid-cruise but I know it'll be our late afternoon happy hour spot on the Summit coming up in November.

We preferred the Oceanview Bar below the sunset bar. It gave the same appeal but didn't have the smoker problem. If one wanted a snack it was also quick to just pop inside to the buffet.

Same. Our go to place too from around 5.30pm watching the last port fade into sunset.

bd89e56de51592208c17015735862e24.jpg

b594767dc253bd2fbb937d3529ca7df4.jpg

Same here. I love the S class ships and sorry I couldn't sail on the October Reflection TA with you but will instead be sailing the Connie TA in November.

I know OP probably meant this thread to be about the Sunset Bar on S class ships but it's been SO long since I've been on an M class ship that I barely remember the Sunset Bar on those...does anyone have any photos to share?

Weren't you the one who was table dancing for coupons on the Silhoutte TA at the sunset bar :confused: :D :p

Yes they do, a wonderful place. They may call it something different, but we all just call it the sunset bar. On the aft, just outside the buffet. Wonderful place to watch the world go by.

Linda

That's the Ocean View Bar, we use it a lot. On the S class ships there is an Ocean View bar outside of the buffet on deck 14 and a Sunset Bar right above it on Deck 15.

While the name doesn't matter for frequent cruisers, someone new to Celebrity on an M class ship could die of thirst looking for the Sunset bar. :D

Weren't you the one who was table dancing for coupons on the Silhoutte TA at the sunset bar :confused: :p

:eek:

Well,um, no...I was the one trying to avert my eyes from the most AMAZING pair of red speedos. ;):D

(But never say never..anything for more coupons!):o

Edited by cadburysmom

The S class Sunset Bar is my favorite spot on any ship that I have ever sailed on. The crowd always dies down after happy hour/sail away and you'll have the place to yourself. Bring a jacket and enjoy the incredible views. I have also found that the bar staff is always fun and very attentive at these bars.