Continually having to sign back in??

I subscribe to several threads some of which require you to be signed in. When attempting to view them I have to sign back in. Leave the thread to view another I have to sign back in. Get knocked out of sign in way to much. This is happening to me on three different computers in IE and Firefox. Have cleared cache and deleted browsing history. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Thanks

I have the same problem on my iPhone. I have the option for photos turned off so I don't use tremendous amounts of cellular data while on CC at work (not allowed access to wi fi). When I get involuntarily logged off, the pictures are shown again.

I subscribe to several threads some of which require you to be signed in. When attempting to view them I have to sign back in. Leave the thread to view another I have to sign back in. Get knocked out of sign in way to much. This is happening to me on three different computers in IE and Firefox. Have cleared cache and deleted browsing history. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Thanks

When signing into CC, do you check the box that says "Remember Me"?

I am having the same problem on Google Chrome but only with my account and not DH’s and only on my one computer.

It retains its login going from page to page in IE11 without problems.

I have cleared all history, cookies, retaining passwords as far back as I can in Chrome.

What I found does work is opening up Chrome or a tab in incognito mode. So I believe it could be a setting that is ghosted itself somewhere. I have not tried uninstalling Chrome and reinstalling.

This started about 2 weeks ago. When I have more time I will continue to troubleshoot it.

Not sure if this was an update that caused this but very well could have.

There doesn't seem to be a common theme with all of these that I am picking up.

Now since you are having this in IE and Firefox I am wondering if certain accounts got corrupted within CC’s database. Grabbing straws here.