Ultimate bed package

mickev99

I saw in my TA's paperwork that the ult bev pkg limits the beer to $5.50. If you buy a more expensive beer, can you pay the difference? Or is there even any decent beer in NCL ships (Dawn)?

Argh,

It won't let me change the topic. Should be bev not bed.

Edited by mickev99

Awwww...I was soooo disappointed to find out this was a typo!! Ultimate BED package sounds awesome!!! Let's propose it to Del Rio "for our convenience!!!" :rolleyes:

I did have quite a few chuckles over the responses though, so not a total waste of a click! :D

It looks like you got your answer about the beer so, I got nuttin' to add there!

Awwww...I was soooo disappointed to find out this was a typo!! Ultimate BED package sounds awesome!!! Let's propose it to Del Rio "for our convenience!!!" :rolleyes:

I did have quite a few chuckles over the responses though, so not a total waste of a click! :D

It looks like you got your answer about the beer so, I got nuttin' to add there!

Me too. I thought here is something new. But a good laugh is always welcome. :D

Don't give Mr Del FEEo any ideas - next thing you know they will go buy some used dorm mattresses dating from 1986 call it "basic bedding" and start charging for "deluxe" mattresses (motel 6 variety circa 1997) "premium" mattresses (Fairfield Inn Circa 2004) and "ultimate" mattresses which would be new plush pillow top. For our convenience they will charge extra for delivery of sheets and changing of sheets (subject to an 18% service fee) in addition to the DSC. The sheet packages will be offered in quality levels commensurate with the bedding level chosen.

The Ultimate Bed Package caught my eye as well! We already have the UBP (drinks) and UDP, so I wondered what an Ultimate Bed Package might be. My imagination went from bigger beds, to more comfortable, to nicer linens, to better choices of pillows, and then.... started thinking of other things that bed might have in it, all at a cost of course! Oh, the possibilities! :o

Argh, It won't let me change the topic. Should be bev not bed.

For future reference - while the edit button is still available (10-15 minutes after your post) click on "edit" and then "Go Advanced" this will allow you to edit the Title.

But I'm glad you couldn't this time - it was good for a chuckle. Just remember we are laughing with you - not at you! :)

Ya'll are hilarious! Thanks for the answers and also for the giggles, and glad I could get everyone's imaginations running wild!!

Good to know about how to change the topic. I was on my phone when I posted.

Also good to know about the pricing. I had read the info on the website, then I got concerned when her info didn't match what I had previously seen on ncl.com. She gave us a huge amount of OBC, so she's a keeper whether those terms were outdated or not!

Don't give Mr Del FEEo any ideas - next thing you know they will go buy some used dorm mattresses dating from 1986 call it "basic bedding" and start charging for "deluxe" mattresses (motel 6 variety circa 1997) "premium" mattresses (Fairfield Inn Circa 2004) and "ultimate" mattresses which would be new plush pillow top. For our convenience they will charge extra for delivery of sheets and changing of sheets (subject to an 18% service fee) in addition to the DSC. The sheet packages will be offered in quality levels commensurate with the bedding level chosen.

Dorm mattresses from 1986 would bring back a lot of great memories - that is my vote.