Anyone currently/recently on Sojourn?

Isklaar

Does it really matter ? Will you cancel your cruise if you don't know them, or dislike them ? ;)

:confused: I'm not sure why the hostility here?

This question is asked quite regularly here at CC on this and other boards.

If you think a post is of no value, why even bother to respond to it? Just close the thread and move on....

Just email the club concierge at Seabourn Seattle; that is what I have done in the past and they have been fairly speedy at replying with the info. Bear in mind, sometimes the CD's name is their own original name, which is not their showbiz name! Can come as a surprise when you board (a nice one in our case|).

I believe the email address I gave goes through to personnel in Seattle. I personally try not to burden them with requests very often, and hope others would do the same. I have always found them to respond, unlike the 'Club Concierge' in the UK, who often does not even reply to emails.

Well, count me in as another who is always interested to know this information ahead of time!

Before our Baltic cruise a couple of years ago, one of our party emailed Seabourn Club to ask the same question, received a speedy reply given the time difference between UK and Seattle, but when we boarded all 3 names were incorrect and on boarding we found we had a much more preferred team than the names we'd been given.;)

So, anyone on Sojourn currently know the answer for the departure from Monaco this Saturday?

Well, count me in as another who is always interested to know this information ahead of time!

Before our Baltic cruise a couple of years ago, one of our party emailed Seabourn Club to ask the same question, received a speedy reply given the time difference between UK and Seattle, but when we boarded all 3 names were incorrect and on boarding we found we had a much more preferred team than the names we'd been given.;)

So, anyone on Sojourn currently know the answer for the departure from Monaco this Saturday?

Nigella I just had an email from nowornever on board........she is having a good time, the rock the boat party last night was very lively. Her team even won the first trivia game :).

The CD was Jan Stearman but she is leaving this Saturday. Sophie is coming on as CD. Sorry I can't remember her last name.

When I left early August I was told Captain Karl Beuller (sp) was taking over mid August. I am not sure who else is on.

Hope this helps.

Julie

Thanks for the information Julie, I'll try to catch up with Bonnie once onboard. Parents in law are very sociable so even though we only have 7 days I suspect we'll have met everyone on the ship by the time we finish embarkation lunch at the Colonnade!

I think Sophie's last name is Tehrani.(sp?).

Wripro, agree on Sophie, it will be good to see her again.