debarkation day tour Norwegian Gem

jeanjeaniecat

Does anyone know if NCL offers a debarkation day tour for those who have a late flight from NYC ? We are doing the 10 day holiday cruise and have late night flights back to the UK and Caribbean, if not is there a tour co. That will pick up from the dock? I know these are not usually pre advertised but sometimes advertised on board

That is where we bought our Boston tour--it was available at the tour desk a few days before the end of our cruise. It may have been available before that, but we didn't think about doing it until we saw it in the daily paper. I also don't know if it was available to buy on the website prior to the cruise.

Thanks, the NYC tour is what I'm looking for, with a drop at the airport afterwards, I wish they would advertise them beforehand rather that waiting until you are actually on the cruise, I like to get it sorted out before hand :)

I totally agree with you! But are you certain you don't have it as an option among the other excursions through your MyNCL-account online?

Thanks, the NYC tour is what I'm looking for, with a drop at the airport afterwards, I wish they would advertise them beforehand rather that waiting until you are actually on the cruise, I like to get it sorted out before hand :)

NCL has an excursion if your flight leaves after 4 pm. The tour is 3 1/2 hrs long and they drop you off at either JFK or LGA. Should be listed as an option if you log in to NCL to view your vacation summary.

• 2 months later...
try a company called supershuttle.......they seem quite accommocating about going anywhere. They are online. I am going to use them from the port to Newark airport. Barbara

On post cruise transport - feel free to use them as you wish, SS might be fine as it started out 3 decades ago out of SFO/LAX on the West Coast, but here in the NYC market - does not have a good reputation here on CC or on Flyestalk's seasoned travelers.

Highly suggesting researching some of the reviews on Google & on Yelp - like here first - http://www.yelp.com/biz/supershuttle-astoria It could well save money as an economical way to travel, if time is NOT of the essence in getting there nor missing the flight and/or cruise :eek: - there's plenty of discussion in East Coast Departure forum here on CC about it, please read & search a few first, just IMHO - of course.

There is a EWR shuttle bus, that leaves from near Port Authority. There is also baggage storage with Schwartz. http://www.schwartztravel.com/ Unless you plan on hauling them around with you all day?

Easy to take the 42 but from Circle line, but you need $2.75 US pp in coin, unless you have a loaded Metrocard? (pick it up before you cruise?)

If it is available, it is normally online with the rest of the Shore Excursion. We have taken NYC post-cruise tours with airport drop off last time we were on the Breakaway.