Huge price drop!

linkerbink

Just for the heck of it, I checked my 2016 Greek island cruise to see if there were any price drops. Wow! Big difference! I called my travel agent right away, and she confirmed that I got a $2000 drop...sweet! So my balance due went from $2400 to $300. I've had price drops before, but nothing that big. It pays to check.👏

Just for the heck of it, I checked my 2016 Greek island cruise to see if there were any price drops. Wow! Big difference! I called my travel agent right away, and she confirmed that I got a $2000 drop...sweet! So my balance due went from $2400 to $300. I've had price drops before, but nothing that big. It pays to check.

Ship and date would be helpful!

Hi we are first time cruisers and booked ours three weeks before they introduced buy one get one half price I rang my travel agent but they said rci don't do price promises so I would lose my deposit of £400 and have to book a new cruise with no guarantee of getting the same cabin 😭😭😭

Hi we are first time cruisers and booked ours three weeks before they introduced buy one get one half price I rang my travel agent but they said rci don't do price promises so I would lose my deposit of £400 and have to book a new cruise with no guarantee of getting the same cabin 😭😭😭

That's because your a UK citizen!!

I have booked my next cruise through a US travel Agent and I know get the benefits of US Citizens

Greek Islands perhaps not the ideal destination given recent developments with migration from Syria etc

I know, but the cruise is a year away so they (we) have time to see what develops.

OH MY GOSH.

My best friend is doing this sailing for her honeymoon, and now calling about the >$1000 price difference. I shot her a note as soon as I saw this... thank you SO MUCH for posting!

I hope your friend gets a drop too. We had a junior suite booked. I don't know if there was a drop for any other category and if so, how much.

I know, but the cruise is a year away so they (we) have time to see what develops.

I hope your friend gets a drop too. We had a junior suite booked. I don't know if there was a drop for any other category and if so, how much.

She just contacted her TA and they are looking in to an upgrade option for her- she originally had a balcony on a side 'hump' area that had a huge price drop, but is now looking at an aft JS... which is now basically the same price as the balcony room she originally booked. I'd say it looks like it's working out well. :cool:

She just contacted her TA and they are looking in to an upgrade option for her- she originally had a balcony on a side 'hump' area that had a huge price drop, but is now looking at an aft JS... which is now basically the same price as the balcony room she originally booked. I'd say it looks like it's working out well. :cool:

Great news! I'm glad I posted about the drop.

Checked our sailing and our room went up by $4,497 - YIKES

YIKES is right! There's no predicting Royal's pricing "system".