Problems with Status showing on Set Sail pass

Anyone else having problems with your C&A Status showing up on your Set Sail pass?

I started to have the problem about a year ago, and would call in and they would have to remove my number from the reservation and put it in again and it would always work.

Now for my next two bookings nothing appeared on my Set Sail pass and they can not fix the problem (They have verified CandA number is right and my luggage tags show the correct info).

Anyone else experiencing this as well? Others I am sailing with in other cabins are showing up just fine.

Anyone else having problems with your C&A Status showing up on your Set Sail pass?

I started to have the problem about a year ago, and would call in and they would have to remove my number from the reservation and put it in again and it would always work.

Now for my next two bookings nothing appeared on my Set Sail pass and they can not fix the problem (They have verified CandA number is right and my luggage tags show the correct info).

Anyone else experiencing this as well? Others I am sailing with in other cabins are showing up just fine.

Yes it has been happening to us recently but not always. Curious as to why you really care? Only one to see it is check-in personal at the port. There is so much wrong with Royal's IT department this is the least of my worries.

Happened to me Port Everglades this spring - Large security line. They were letting anyone with DP, PC, or SUITE on their Set Sail Pass to go in a different door to bypass the security line (Which was made longer due to a delay in opening the doors).

Because I didn't have the DP on my Set Sail pass they did not let me go in, even though I had my Diamond Plus card. She very adimately told me (and a few other guests that I didn't know that approached with me), that the only thing they go by is the Set Sail Pass, and in the future to always make sure the Set Sail Pass reflects your crown and anchor status.

Happened to me Port Everglades this spring - Large security line. They were letting anyone with DP, PC, or SUITE on their Set Sail Pass to go in a different door to bypass the security line (Which was made longer due to a delay in opening the doors).

Because I didn't have the DP on my Set Sail pass they did not let me go in, even though I had my Diamond Plus card. She very adimately told me (and a few other guests that I didn't know that approached with me), that the only thing they go by is the Set Sail Pass, and in the future to always make sure the Set Sail Pass reflects your crown and anchor status.

I just checked my next SS and it doesn't have a status. Might be confrontation time at the dock:eek:

I have found more often than not if I print out my set said papers immediately after filling out the info the status does NOT show. If i try again the NEXT DAY, the status is there. I hope that works for all of you. Basically you printed the first copy. Then it shows on the second copy.

Island284

I didn't have the problem with the SS pass in May, but I did on the previous cruise in December.

I use IE, and it would show up for me in Chrome. But others said Chrome didn't work for them.

One thing I did that worked, was to open the setsail pass, and if the level didn't show up, I just closed it and then opened it again.

It is stupid that it doesn't print as it is supposed too.

Edited by Coralc

I have found more often than not if I print out my set said papers immediately after filling out the info the status does NOT show. If i try again the NEXT DAY, the status is there. I hope that works for all of you. Basically you printed the first copy. Then it shows on the second copy.

Island284

Mine have been printed for a month now. Just did a re-print. Still no status.

Edit: Just tried leaving and reinterring site, also tried Chrome. Still no.

Edited by CptSticky

I just checked my status on my upcoming b2b Splendour/ seas out of Venice.

Both set sail passes had DP on them. Have never had this problem before. Thanks for alerting me to this issue.

Looking forward to meeting everyone from around the globe who also loves cruising.

Marilyn

Edited by Waterworld11

I have been able to use the printed luggage tags which showed the status level when the set sail pass did not.

Last cruise there was a problem and we happened to be wearing our P badges. Got put into the correct spot for boarding. Our TA who doesn't like to wear his was put in another place and was delayed boarding for a couple of hours. So, yes, these things can matter I guess. I take back my question about if it really mattered.

My status appears just fine on my Set Sail Pass so perhaps you could see if you could reprint it or as others have said see if Royal Caribbean can remove your Crown and Anchor number and re add it. Then I would wait about a day and see if it works.

Wouldn't it be sad if we were denied boarding due to Royal Caribbean's IT Department not forwarding the appropriate information to the pier?

I can only imagine what could go wrong so I hope they will fix their IT department before something major happens such as all reservations for the particular sailing disappear and it has to be entered manually at the port thus delaying the departure of the ship.

My status appears just fine on my Set Sail Pass so perhaps you could see if you could reprint it or as others have said see if Royal Caribbean can remove your Crown and Anchor number and re add it. Then I would wait about a day and see if it works.

Wouldn't it be sad if we were denied boarding due to Royal Caribbean's IT Department not forwarding the appropriate information to the pier?

I can only imagine what could go wrong so I hope they will fix their IT department before something major happens such as all reservations for the particular sailing disappear and it has to be entered manually at the port thus delaying the departure of the ship.

The last thing that I would be willing to do this close to the cruise would be to have C&A make any changes to the reservation. There is a person that I know sailing b2b with us who "lost" his JS on the second week and now has to sail in a D1 because when C&A linked his two reservations a couple of weeks ago the agent didn't notice that the computer re-priced the reservation which caused it to be canceled for non payment. Royal, after being notified of the error, refused to remove the new people in his room (even though he has had the reservation since opening day) and there are no other suites available on this sailing. I know this sounds too strange to be true and there is no way to "prove" this on this public forum but I'm sure that many of you are aware that the computer often tries to re-price to the current taxes when a reservation is changed and has to be overwritten by the rep. This one didn't do her job and now he gets to suffer.

So, long story short, not worth having them mess with my reservation for something like this.:confused: