Adult Pool on Coral

terrysko2000

We are sailing soon on the Coral. There is a pool on Deck 12 Aloha that is called the Sanctuary Pool, is there a fee to use it?

On the Coral, the Sanctuary Pool is exclusively for use by those who book time in the Sanctuary. Cost is $20/half day to use the Sanctuary.

I don't recall the Lotus Pool on Coral being adults only. Yes it is a covered pool with nice cloth loungers but it is the most centrally located pool--and has the Ice Cream Bar within its confines. Would be impossible to enforce during the summer.

I don't recall the Lotus Pool on Coral being adults only. Yes it is a covered pool with nice cloth loungers but it is the most centrally located pool--and has the Ice Cream Bar within its confines. Would be impossible to enforce during the summer.
It was the adults only pool on the Island. They had signs up to enforce it, and I never noticed children using it. Our cruise was at Christmas, and there were a lot of children on board.