Barefoot beach question

chrismo

Do this on board and has anyone had any success. The price if so @$175 seems great compared to the NB cabanas.

Yes, there were non Suite/ Pinnacle that got them on my Freedom..

If there is availibity after the suite/ pinnacle guests have a shot at it, they can be given to others.

I'm one for one so far and am waitlisted for two more this year. Sure hope they stay $175 for the rest of this year

Now I'm really confused, which cabanas on BB are for $175. Also, how do you go about wait listing these cabins or do you have to stay in a suite to do this.

Now I'm really confused, which cabanas on BB are for $175. Also, how do you go about wait listing these cabins or do you have to stay in a suite to do this.

You would have to speak to the Concierge to wait list a cabana on BB.

Look at my post #15 it has the current prices. We are in a RFS and I sent the concierge an email yesterday and he booked me one.

You would have to speak to the Concierge to wait list a cabana on BB.

This can be done before boarding and can be applicable to D+? If so, do you perchance have tele # or e-mail. $175 seems too good to be true for these cabanas.

This can be done before boarding and can be applicable to D+? If so, do you perchance have tele # or e-mail. $175 seems too good to be true for these cabanas.

You can ask to get on a list, but no confirmation until you get onboard and probably not until second day

Edited by John&LaLa

Concierge email is in this document:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

I paid for a reservation of an Over the water cabana on 9/21 for $320 and I looked today 9/23 and it says the price is $495??

I am hoping the cabanas at BB are less expensive. Have to wait a bit to contact concierge about reserving on at BB.

Not sure what to think about the pricing other than it is crazy expensive.

I paid for a reservation of an Over the water cabana on 9/21 for $320 and I looked today 9/23 and it says the price is $495??

I am hoping the cabanas at BB are less expensive. Have to wait a bit to contact concierge about reserving on at BB.

So you paid and now they want more money?

Is that $495 for a Nellies Beach OW Cabana? Price sure went up. Just the other day it was $350.

• 2 months later...

Just to let you know...we are booked in a suite, on the Navigator New Year's cruise, and I received an email from our concierge today letting us know we needed to reply to the email if we wanted to reserve an over the water cabana on Barefoot Beach. We did and the cost is $495. The price is cringe-worthy...fingers crossed it's worth it!

Also, I only knew about the BB over water cabana's thanks to the CC message boards. I asked my TA, but she said we had to book with the concierge once on board.