Epic Refurbishment

Single Cruiser

Wow! Thank you everyone for the pics so far. Rayman76 your sleuthing has been amazing! I hope you have an enjoyable voyage and look forward to more pictures from you!

To those who got on her today and uploaded photos as well - THANK YOU!!! :)

My two cents about the Bliss update since I live in the nightclub on most voyages... it's a lot brighter. I hope it doesn't over power the nightclub vibe and the lights can be softer during the evening hours. (Fade lights perhaps). They left the riser where the bowling alley used to be and just filled it in. Very interesting changes over all to the space. I look forward to seeing it all myself in just under 6 weeks time!

Thanks again everyone! :)

My two cents about the Bliss update since I live in the nightclub on most voyages... it's a lot brighter. I hope it doesn't over power the nightclub vibe and the lights can be softer during the evening hours. (Fade lights perhaps). They left the riser where the bowling alley used to be and just filled it in. Very interesting changes over all to the space. I look forward to seeing it all myself in just under 6 weeks time.

Bliss seems a lot more 'loungy' to me. I always felt that a venue of this nature was missing from the EPIC. You never know, they may use the Cavern Club as a late night dancing venue?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk