Live - Jewel of the Seas 26 Sept - 10 Oct 2015 Bill & Marie's 1st B2B

PCWalton1

Any idea what your next cruise is going to be?

It appears that Bill is planning a nice selection of (Radiance class) sailings in '16 and '17. :) This is from his signature:

Upcoming-Radiance of the Seas (Hawaii)-April 20, 2016 / Radiance of the Seas (Hawaii)-September 9, 2016

Brilliance of the Seas (West Caribbean)-January 19, 2017 / Radiance of the Seas (Hawaii)-May 5, 2017

It appears that Bill is planning a nice selection of (Radiance class) sailings in '16 and '17. :) This is from his signature:

Upcoming-Radiance of the Seas (Hawaii)-April 20, 2016 / Radiance of the Seas (Hawaii)-September 9, 2016

Brilliance of the Seas (West Caribbean)-January 19, 2017 / Radiance of the Seas (Hawaii)-May 5, 2017

Thanks for the reminder I needed to update my signature. :o

We took out the Sept 2016 on Radiance and we will be doing a land trip to Hawaii instead. Also while on Jewel we switched out the Brilliance cruise for B2B on Navigator for a chance at the southern Caribbean.

Upcoming-Radiance of the Seas (Hawaii)-April 20, 2016 / Navigator of the Seas (Caribbean)-January 15, 2017

Navigator of the Seas (B2B)-January 20, 2017 / Radiance of the Seas (Hawaii)-May 5, 2017

Thanks, for some reason the signature feature is blocked, something I need to check out.

Thanks for the great review. You visited numerous places that I would like to get to, and a few that I have been to. It looks like you had an amazing time.

We were pleased that we made it to most of the places we planned. We missed Muir Woods/Sausalito on the first week, but just gives us an excuse to head back. :D

Thanks, for some reason the signature feature is blocked, something I need to check out.

You're welcome, JamesEM. You can go to UserCP (top, left of the page) and click on 'Edit Options'. Scrool down to the third section 'Thread Option Displays' and go to 'Visible Post Elements'. Make sure that you have checked 'Show Signatures'. :)