Current Suite bathroom amenities on Silhouette

C-Dragons

Karrenn,

I agree.

There are many great suite levels products. Lots of higher end hotels use great brands. The quality varies dramatically. There is no excuse for not having a premium product.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Sent from my iPad using fat fingers and Tapatalk

Hi Jenna,

I believe the shampoos all come from different hotel divisions under Marriott International. For instance, I've had the Asprey purple water at a Ritz Carlton, Aveda at a Renaisance, and Gilchrist and Soames from J.W. Marriott. Hopefully you got all of them at pre cruise hotels!

I am hoping that they bring on some nicer toiletries for the suites again instead of the generic. It just is a nice touch for what is included in the suite prices. Thanks for posting the pictures, it makes me look forward to my next trip.

Kelcie

Well done Kelcie. The Bigelow was a Marriott property as well but Autograph collection are completely independent.

I'm not sure if the G&S was a JW, with 130 Marriott nights this year I can't remember.

The Asprey is some nice stuff but so is the Bvlgari.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not sailed in a suite, sadly but agree they should offer premium products for the price paid.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Forums mobile app

Its another example of them chipping away to cut costs. I remember when you got a jar of cotton buds and qtips, just off Silhouette and we had 1 cardboard box with 2 cotton balls in it. Seriously, since when was cardboard modern luxury? Plus I'd need about a dozen boxes to take off my make up for one night!

Just off Summit in a Celebrity Suite and had the G&S products, which were ok but not fine. I always take my own shampoo & conditioner anyway.

What I had a problem with were the wash cloths & hand towels, so thin you could almost see through, many wash cloths with holes and one robe with a hole. I met with the Concierge and her manager and stopped receiving torn cloths & new robes but never saw any of the thicker towels we have had in the past. I don't know if they were done away with or just that we were at the end of the line on deck 6. Also, as has been reported, no more cotton swabs or balls in a container, just the boxes but we did get enough for 14 days.