Cruise booked with C&A - final payment question

I decided to start booking my cruises directly with my C&A rep. So today my final payment is due and I am wondering if I need to call them. Or do they automatically just charge to the CC I used for the deposit. I cannot find anything in the documentation they sent me.

I will call them later if need be. But my guess is I will get an answer way faster posting here.

I decided to start booking my cruises directly with my C&A rep. So today my final payment is due and I am wondering if I need to call them. Or do they automatically just charge to the CC I used for the deposit. I cannot find anything in the documentation they sent me.

I will call them later if need be. But my guess is I will get an answer way faster posting here.

you might get a reminder email, but it's up to you to pay for your cruise and get to the ship before it sails. How was it handled on all of your past cruises?

Edited by SeaUs

you might get a reminder email, but it's up to you to pay for your cruise and get to the ship before it sails. How was it handled on all of your past cruises?

My past cruises were booked with other TA's and final payment was automatically charged to the same card I used to book the cruise. I never had to keep track or be proactive in making sure it happened. The TA's handled it.

It's up to you to call and make final payment. Especially if you happen to have a very good price on the cruise. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I wouldn't be surprised if RCCL let the cheap reservations expire so that they can book higher price fares.

Just called and they changed the phone system. Very strange - now the number says it is the "Consumer Outreach". And you cannot just go directly to a representative - you have to leave a message and have them call you back. Not good...one reason I decided to book directly with C&A was they were so easy to reach and work with...

I will call the other number listed on the RCCL website.

just called and they changed the phone system. Very strange - now the number says it is the "consumer outreach". And you cannot just go directly to a representative - you have to leave a message and have them call you back. Not good...one reason i decided to book directly with c&a was they were so easy to reach and work with...

I will call the other number listed on the rccl website.

(800) 526-9723

Just called and they changed the phone system. Very strange - now the number says it is the "Consumer Outreach". And you cannot just go directly to a representative - you have to leave a message and have them call you back. Not good...one reason I decided to book directly with C&A was they were so easy to reach and work with...

I will call the other number listed on the RCCL website.

than it needs to be. You are responsible for final payment, period. You can logon to RCL website and make final payment online.:D

Only if you book online.

Umm

I've paid many a cruise booked onboard online without any issues. Just double checked my current bookings and the green make a payment button takes me to the page to enter my credit card info.

I can't make any modifications, but they are more than happy to take my money for the cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Umm

I've paid many a cruise booked onboard online without any issues. Just double checked my current bookings and the green make a payment button takes me to the page to enter my credit card info.

I can't make any modifications, but they are more than happy to take my money for the cruise.

You can PAY online for a cruise that you BOOKED online.

You can PAY online for a cruise that you BOOKED online.

These were all booked on a ship. Not the website. No issue paying for them online.

Yes you can pay for one you booked online on the website. You can also pay for one booked onboard and by phone. Have done all three. Same payment screen shows for all of them on the booking online.

Edited by MonDreamr1

These were all booked on a ship. Not the website. No issue paying for them online.

Yes you can pay for one you booked online on the website. You can also pay for one booked onboard and by phone. Have done all three. Same payment screen shows for all of them on the booking online.

I've had the same experience (able to pay online for a phone booking), however for whatever reason, a booking sometimes gets marked in a way that prevents it from showing the "Payments" tab online. Others have reported the same thing, and C&A can't do anything about it.

If you book online, on the ship, on the phone with RCCL you can make a payment online.

The only time you can't make a payment online is if you have a travel agent.

I have two open reservations.... Both booked over the phone with a Royal Caribbean rep. (As I have always done)... But one, I can make my payment online & the other one I can not. Guess it's how the phone rep set it up when I booked....

I've had the same experience (able to pay online for a phone booking), however for whatever reason, a booking sometimes gets marked in a way that prevents it from showing the "Payments" tab online. Others have reported the same thing, and C&A can't do anything about it.

RCCL's wonderful IT department strikes again. I swear they use the same designers as Target for the IT plan. :p