Best place to find deck chairs on Oasis

I don't like going out at 7 AM to "reserve" a deck chair - no way - no how. So, where is the best place to find a deck chair somewhat near a pool? Doesn't bother me if I gave to walk up/down a flight to get in the pool.

We sailed the Oasis in August.

We usually got to the pools between 9:30-10am.

We never had a problem getting two chairs together by the "beach" like pool, often just by the pool, and sometimes just next to it.

Just got to look.

The last sea day was the most crowded for us.

Good luck

Or else empty loungers by the wipe out cafe.

Enjoy

Edited by Lionesss

Just buy me a ticket for the cruise you are going on. I rise at 4am every morning.

I will "reserve" your choice of seat. When you arrive, I will go about my day. :eek:

Sorry....could not resist. :)

ha ha :D come on you can go too

I have not been on this class ship before. I burn just thinking about the sun, but I like to sit and read. On other ships I have found chairs in the shade... near Windjammer, in the Solarium and also on deck 5 (the muster deck on some class of ships). Looking at photos, it looks like there is little shade anywhere near the pools and the Solarium looks very sunny as well... any ideas?

I have not been on this class ship before. I burn just thinking about the sun, but I like to sit and read. On other ships I have found chairs in the shade... near Windjammer, in the Solarium and also on deck 5 (the muster deck on some class of ships). Looking at photos, it looks like there is little shade anywhere near the pools and the Solarium looks very sunny as well... any ideas?

The outside areas of the pool deck are covered by the deck above. Also, Wipeout Cafe has covered seating.

Just buy me a ticket for the cruise you are going on. I rise at 4am every morning.

I will "reserve" your choice of seat. When you arrive, I will go about my day. :eek:

Sorry....could not resist. :)

I agree, they can call me if they need another chair lol

I always go to deck 16, I call it my private suite section without paying for a suite but the sun will be intense. I always go there when I want to tan