Explorer and Voyager in Sydney 28/11

As I said the first turnaround for a new ship always seems to go pear shaped but I am positive that it will all be OK in the future..just a hick up.

The OPT looks nice but leaves a little to be desired from an operational point of view, especially at debark with the bigger ships and the limited luggage areas.....but once again we will sort it out.:)

My biggest grumble on disembark was that HER bags were at one end mine diagonally opposite.

However keeping them together may be a logistical problem.

It's just a pain when you find one but can't ind the other.

Hi everyone......... on Voyager in Melbourne. Absolutely beautiful day, sitting in the solarium pool, nice and quiet.

This Princess lover is loving the Voyager so far, inside cabin refurbished, new and clean, xmas decorations are up, food great, drinks are well priced too.

A much better experience than the Radiance cruise we did in April, staff are happy, service is great.

It is overcrowded in bar areas though, lots of passengers for small seating areas.

Kettle, tea, coffee etc in cabins, very casual dress for dining room, only about 1/4 dressed for formal night last night, sad, but that is the way it is going.......the Cruise Compass states "suggested dress Formal" so not enforced in anyway, for those that were asking,

Chez

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Forums mobile app

Hi everyone......... on Voyager in Melbourne. Absolutely beautiful day, sitting in the solarium pool, nice and quiet.

This Princess lover is loving the Voyager so far, inside cabin refurbished, new and clean, xmas decorations are up, food great, drinks are well priced too.

A much better experience than the Radiance cruise we did in April, staff are happy, service is great.

It is overcrowded in bar areas though, lots of passengers for small seating areas.

Kettle, tea, coffee etc in cabins, very casual dress for dining room, only about 1/4 dressed for formal night last night, sad, but that is the way it is going.......the Cruise Compass states "suggested dress Formal" so not enforced in anyway, for those that were asking,

Chez

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the update Chez.:D