Cozamel excursion??

cape cod cruise girl

4 of us took a taxi from the pier to Nachi Cocum. There are a couple of other all inclusive places like this, but based on Trip Advisor reviews, chose this one. We booked directly with the company online. The beach was very nice. There's a pool too, but we didn't use it. The drinks, with alcohol or without flowed freely. Beach chairs with shade or sun were open for the guests( perhaps 20 of us in total). The price of $50, included unlimited drinks, beach chairs, towels and a meal where we could choose from a list, an appetizer, a main and a dessert. All delicious. The bathrooms were clean too. A guy in a small boat asked if we'd like to snorkel with a guide. For 4 of us it was $100 and we went to two reefs. A great day. When you read through TAdvisor reviews, you'll see that some places are more for families and some for party animals.

We've done a lot of tours/activities in Coz. Our favorite is still the Fury Catamaran. The snorkeling is close to shore, the flying fish are awesome on the return trip back to the ship and the beach break is a lot of fun.

If you've been there/done that, then the circle island tour in dune buggies is fun. It's good to see the other windy, wild and more natural side of the island.

We are two couples sailing on Celebrity Constellation November 23 from

Ft Lauderdale and we are looking for recommended Cozumel Excursions.

Anyone have any ideas or availability?? Thanks so much for sharing information with us.:)

I would suggest you ask this question on your Roll Call, most people have already signed up for excursions and I am sure they will share with you what they have planned :) This is a great 5 night Holiday Cruise with lots of families with children.

The most fun I've ever had in Coz was renting a car. Very inexpensive, great roads, stopped at many beaches, was stress-free. You can easily circumnavigate the island (the public part) with a bunch of stops during your time in port. We even went to the ruins (which I wouldn't do again).

I will give my vote for Nachi Cocum or Fury catamaran. We have done both and enjoyed them very much. Nachi has a lovely beach, beach waiters are great and get you your drinks and food ASAP. Fury takes you snorkeling and to their private beach for a bit. Whatever you choose it's win , win with these 2 excursions.

We went to TripAdvisor and created a list of things we wanted to do. Then we hired a car and driver from Tours Plaza. It wound up being an awesome day, and we got to see a lot of things that most people don't get to see. I highly recommend Casa Mission for lunch. My wife, who grew up in Southern California - and knows her Mexican food - loved it. We also recommend the "wild side" of the island. There are some funky bars and great ocean views.

Cozumel bar hop bus

Another vote for this. You don't need to be a big drinker to enjoy it. You go to the other side of the island which is very undeveloped. Great ocean views. The guides are great also.

Tulum ruins - one of the most beautiful vistas you will find in the Caribbean. If not that then how about Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park? Been there several times. Its an easy cab ride from the docks, charges a modest entrance fee and is really a pretty cool place to hang out. Highly recommended. Google it.

We have been to Cozamel several times and the most enjoyable excursion was taking a cab to the National park.

It is beautiful and you can swim at the beach, tour the grounds and the restaurant is fabulous. There is also a legitimate massage business. My SIL and brother both got massages that they were very happy with. therapists were very professional.

Nice day at the Park with no one trying to sell you things you don't want or need.

4 of us took a taxi from the pier to Nachi Cocum. There are a couple of other all inclusive places like this, but based on Trip Advisor reviews, chose this one. We booked directly with the company online. The beach was very nice. There's a pool too, but we didn't use it. The drinks, with alcohol or without flowed freely. Beach chairs with shade or sun were open for the guests( perhaps 20 of us in total). The price of $50, included unlimited drinks, beach chairs, towels and a meal where we could choose from a list, an appetizer, a main and a dessert. All delicious. The bathrooms were clean too. A guy in a small boat asked if we'd like to snorkel with a guide. For 4 of us it was $100 and we went to two reefs. A great day. When you read through TAdvisor reviews, you'll see that some places are more for families and some for party animals.

We went to Nachi Cocum in September. It rained all day but we still loved it!