Ask Your Escape Questions!

Brittany C

If you have your camera with you while looking around in the main giftshop, could you take photos of the kind of merchandise they have for sale there, especially Escape stuff?

Also, if the photo area has any Escape specific scrapbooking products?

I understand you will only have so much time, so if not possible, that's okay.

Thank you so much!

I would like to see a list of what dining is included and which restaurants are extra? Also if you have the unlimited beverage package, can you get your latte or mocha free at the coffee shop such as my last on RCCL cruise?

That info is readily available on the NCL Escape website. http://www.escape.ncl.com/dining#all

No, specialty coffees are not included. If you'd like to review the terms of the UBP those can be found here: http://www.ncl.com/terms/ultimate-beverage-package

I would love to know if there are coffee makers in the balcony rooms. Also are they Nespresso or Lavazza machines? thanks

Lavazza machines were/are suite perks.

Here's a balcony pic from Escape from a few days ago, the coffee maker doesn't looks like a Nespresso to me.

edit; it's a Hamilton Beach 49970 Personal Cup One Cup Pod Brewer which seems to work with paper coffee pads.

*high fives with LargePizza, we could be reps!* ;)

Edited by FreestyleNovice

Yes! We would like to know this as well, for all decks with H6s, and also aft-facing balcony category B1 as well.

I would also like to know the size of the penthouse H6 balconies. On the Getaway they are huge and we loved it.

I would love to know if there are coffee makers in the balcony rooms. Also are they Nespresso or Lavazza machines? thanks

They are Hamilton Beach coffee makers. Only the suites have the Nespresso machines. USA TODAY posted a ton of cabin pics.

Thanks for the invite to post questions.

Bigger the ship, bigger the logistics of getting off the ship, catching a cab, making a noon flight at MIA?

Please let the thread know if size does not matter( # of cruisers) causes additional wait times to leave the ship, catch a cab, and safely catch a flight by noon, 1 pm, etc.

Would love to know the balcony size on deck 12 for the aft facing penthouse

I'm going to be in 12306 in a few months. Based on pictures, the H6 on deck 12 has the second largest H6 balcony with deck 9 having the largest.

There is another CC forum member who is sailing in 12306 on the transatlantic (I think) who is going to post pictures of the room and balcony. I'll repost the pictures here since they might get lost in the "Everything Escape..." thread.

I'm going to be in 12306 in a few months. Based on pictures, the H6 on deck 12 has the second largest H6 balcony with deck 9 having the largest.

There is another CC forum member who is sailing in 12306 on the transatlantic (I think) who is going to post pictures of the room and balcony. I'll repost the pictures here since they might get lost in the "Everything Escape..." thread.

I'll be looking forward to seeing those pic's, I'll be in 12306 the end of January. :D

I would like to know what days of a 7-day cruise the Howl at the Moon piano show will be running in the comedy club. We saw it on the Getaway in January and it was my favourite show of the cruise - I was very excited to see that it was added to the Escape lineup too!

I imagine it will run on the opposite schedule to any comedy shows planned in the same venue, but I can't find a schedule for them either. We'll be booking our other entertainment tickets shortly so I'd like to avoid conflicts. :)

I would like to know what days of a 7-day cruise the Howl at the Moon piano show will be running in the comedy club. We saw it on the Getaway in January and it was my favourite show of the cruise - I was very excited to see that it was added to the Escape lineup too!

I imagine it will run on the opposite schedule to any comedy shows planned in the same venue, but I can't find a schedule for them either. We'll be booking our other entertainment tickets shortly so I'd like to avoid conflicts. :)

The first 7 day cruise isn't until Nov. 14, so there isn't a schedule out there yet.