LIVE from Regal Princess, sailing November 3rd!

BugsyCruiser

Chris

It was the Guittard logo at the bottom of your photo, with the statement that "All chocolate selections on our menu feature exquisite chocolate from GUITTARD, etc." that got me concerned.

That is on the menus which do have the Norman Love designed chocolate treats.

I interpret it to mean that is where the chocolate comes from that is used for the Norman Love desserts.

Good morning friends and welcome to day seven of LIVE from Regal Princess! We will be anchoring off the shore of Princess Cays in just under two hours from now. This time around I will be staying on board and having an extra ship day!

So stay tuned as the day gets under way! :)

Will definitely get photos of the Retreat area and Sancutary if possible

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Thanks for everything you do Chris.

Now if ever you have time can I see a few pics of the gym.

That's only if u have time.

Sea ya

Eric

Regal nov 29th

Hey Eric- I'm on the same sailing. We've got a good roll call building with a few activities. Come say hello. -Sorry if I have somehow missed you in the roll call discussion [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris

thanks for taking us along with you for round 2

is the entertainment going to be the same save some of the shrimp salad

at the international cafe for me, I will be on this ship 11/29/ enjoy your

second leg of the trip.

Rick G

The Captain's Circle event to welcome back repeat cruisers was fun.

425386d06cabe474fda4fa6e6125376c.jpg

91396ce7b41ea477f2fb9b8f7c88afd2.jpg

Captain Foster, master of Regal Princess

d1c8c638d9a33d418afdf841b162a619.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

I notice the band in the background of the pictures and was wondering if it was the band for when I was on the Regal in February. I loved that band and hoping they will be on board when I return to the Regal in January.

Thanks for any help you can provide, and by the way I love your review, thanks for taking the time, I look forward every morning to seeing you great pictures and review.

Captain just announced due to the tropical depression our Princess Cays stop has been cancelled. We are changing course and now will have an extra sea day. We will be arriving in St. Thomas as scheduled on Wednesday

Captain just announced due to the tropical depression our Princess Cays stop has been cancelled. We are changing course and now will have an extra sea day. We will be arriving in St. Thomas as scheduled on Wednesday

Since you were planning on staying on the ship it just means you'll have a lot more company with you! :D ;)

I'm sure you are grateful for the lovely day at PC you had last week! Hope the seas are smooth!

I'm so glad they re-designed the Horizon Court. I think that was the main thing that turned me off Princess after our cruise on the Ruby in 2010. That tiny area was just too small for over 3,000 people! While the Windjammer on Royal Caribbean has its own set of problems, I prefer the layout of food stations over one cafeteria line.

Enjoy your sea days!! The longer we cruise, the more we appreciate sea days. And we've got 5 (3 in a row) coming up in March/April.

Good morning/afternoon Chris.

You seem to be having a great time and you are making our countdown to our Regal visit in 28 days so much more enjoyable. Thank you for all the pictures and comments.

So I would like to ask your opinion about your time spent on the ship so far... In reading some comments from your fellow travelers who just got off the ship from the five day journey, I'm reading many people saying how bad service was (bartenders were slow, room service was horrible and so on) I know you may not have experienced room service. but overall... how would you rate the level of service you have received thus far compared to other sailings you have been on?

Thanks!

You seem to be having a great time and you are making our countdown to our Regal visit in 28 days so much more enjoyable. Thank you for all the pictures and comments.

So I would like to ask your opinion about your time spent on the ship so far... In reading some comments from your fellow travelers who just got off the ship from the five day journey, I'm reading many people saying how bad service was (bartenders were slow, room service was horrible and so on) I know you may not have experienced room service. but overall... how would you rate the level of service you have received thus far compared to other sailings you have been on?

Thanks!

Not sure where you are reading these comments. I see one from a 10 day cruise who shared their room service experience. Other posts about RS were good. The service was excellent when I cruised the the Regal this year. We booked a B2B again next month. I'm sure Chris will provide his experience in his final review and I'll let you know how it was in December during our holiday cruise.

Not sure where you are reading these comments. I see one from a 10 day cruise who shared their room service experience. Other posts about RS were good. The service was excellent when I cruised the the Regal this year. We booked a B2B again next month. I'm sure Chris will provide his experience in his final review and I'll let you know how it was in December during our holiday cruise.

It was probably the same review.. However some others chipped in and said "we were on this same cruise" Yadda, yadda, yadda.

To be fair, I've also read some very positive reviews about the ship and its staff however.. as you pointed out.. was interested in Chris' overall impression as well.

Either way, we are ready and fully prepared to have a great time!!

It was probably the same review.. However some others chipped in and said "we were on this same cruise" Yadda, yadda, yadda.

To be fair, I've also read some very positive reviews about the ship and its staff however.. as you pointed out.. was interested in Chris' overall impression as well.

Either way, we are ready and fully prepared to have a great time!!

Good to hear! Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks!

I can't speak on room service since I never use it. So far I have found the service to be very good in most places. Occasionally at Crooners it can get slow but not to the point where I would complain. In the main dining room I have experienced somewhat slow service at dinner but thankfully it didn't interfere with any evening plans.

Chris

Thanks for what you doing for all your guest enjoying this live report,

may is ask any posibility posting your patter from sunday and daily

Thanks

Rick

I try to post them later today or worst case scenario I will scan them and post here when I get back home

Captain just announced due to the tropical depression our Princess Cays stop has been cancelled. We are changing course and now will have an extra sea day. We will be arriving in St. Thomas as scheduled on Wednesday.

Chris - enjoy your extra sea day - there is so much to see on the Regal.

Ken & Darlene will remember - weather caused us to miss Princess Cays on the Royal Princess inaugural cruise in 2013 and we went to Grand Turk instead - a nice bonus!

Your photos and commentary are excellent - thanks for sharing your cruise with us. Kay